Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kissimme sanctioned ????

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 02:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This is not Nascar- Brush series or the Datyona 500 or the Iowa whatever. What they do has absolutely nothing to do with this.ROAR has there rules and they have theres.There is always two sides to any story. The otherside is not posting anything.Why don't ya'll remember what happened two weeks before that race- what happended the year before and what happened to that track and general area.Within a two year period there has been hurricanes,tornados and a past owner/operator at that facility. Memory is short lived and 9 months after the fact is to long.
It's been stated and it is a fact all level 1-2 events will be run at that track. Now it's time for the parties involved to settle there problems. Ya'll including me discussing things on the Star/Enquirer newspaper we call the internet is not going to do anyone any good.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

WOW!!! after reading this thread I want to hit someone in the head with my controller and then choke them
Old 07-15-2006, 04:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

On that note I think this thread has come to the finish line. Time to call it a day. If you have any questions or comments for ROAR contact them direct. I dont think this thread is really helping any of the parties and its showing a side or racing a lot of us shouldnt even know about.