Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MAXY'S FUEL

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 04:58 AM
Tech Regular

DJ:

We normally have 3 good events, March, July and september/October.

We will post the new calendar soon, I'll keep you informed.

Thanks
Edgar
Old 12-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Maxy's Fuel WINS State Race #4 at Homestead r/c Raceway in Florida. As always the great power and the runtime. Thanks Maxy for the awesome fuel.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Florida State Race # 4 Results

12 GAS SEDAN - A Main Results
Pos Name Engine & Fuel Car
1 D.J. Apolaro = Maxy's Engine Mod & Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720
2 Danny Horta = Maxy's Engine Mod & Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720
3 Andrew Duperrouzel = Maxy's Engine Mod & Maxy's Fuel = Mugen MTX-4
4 Art Carbonell = Maxy's Fuel = Mugen MTX-4
5 Rafael Angulo = Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720
6 Luke Whitaker = Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720
7 Ryan Rhodes = Mugen MTX-3
8 Robert Maestrey = Kyosho RRR
9 Eduardo Cabal = Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720
10 Daniel Onorato = Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720
11 Roniel Regalado = Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720
12 Gianni Giorgo = Maxy's Fuel = Serpent 720

Very Good JOB Guys
Old 12-13-2006, 06:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Thank you Maxy for a great product !!!!!!!

Roniel Regalado
Old 12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Got the fuel yesterday!
Thanks Maxy!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default fuel

I've been running his fuel off and on for about three years and his fuel has improved drastically and his support is awsome .anyone who hasn't tried it go get yourself a gallon.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:05 PM

I finally got to try Maxy's fuel

Last edited by COREX; 12-26-2006 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

So you were saying you've finally tried it... then you said from "gallon to gallon"... doesn't make sense to me. Anyways, I haven't seen a positive post from you other than calling people names and messing up threads after threads so I guess you just don't have nothing better to do .
Old 12-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by COREX
I finally got to try Maxy's fuel all I can say is IT SUCK !
very inconsistent from gallon to gallon it is the worse I have ever tried. No power.
Wow, sorry to hear that. Most people I talk to love the fuel and the poeple on this site that have tried it seem to love it.

Better luck with whatever fuel you find to work for you.

DJ Apolaro
Old 12-21-2006, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jo Gutierrez
So you were saying you've finally tried it... then you said from "gallon to gallon"... doesn't make sense to me. Anyways, I haven't seen a positive post from you other than calling people names and messing up threads after threads so I guess you just don't have nothing better to do .
1st gallon I tried is good, great power to the engine, 2nd gallon is good which is the same as the 1st gallon, then on the 3rd gallon it SUCKED, so decided to give it a try again, on the 4th gallon again no power, and when I switch to WERKS Fuel my engine came alive, that tells you that Maxy's Fuel is very inconsistent.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

I'd talk to your distributor from Kilimanjaro. I don't know who, if any, the distributor of Maxy's fuel is in Africa but the fuel, just like any other fuel out there, needs to be stored in a dry, consistent room temperature.

However, just like DJ said, sorry to hear that and good luck with whatever fuel works for you.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:09 PM

The thing is you guys are stuck running Maxy's fuel because of so called sponsorship, try a different Brand and you will know what I am talking about.

Last edited by COREX; 12-26-2006 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Hey man, i could see you being disapointed if you thought it was your fuel causing you problems or letting you down.
Maybe theres a chance you left it in high humidity or extreme temps for a long period of time, maybe you just have bad luck, but lets not forget, bashing any manufacturer of any product is bad for this hobby.
i have been involved in Rc for many years, and id enjoy many more, since my start in the early days of the late eighties i have seen many great improvements such as Motors, batteries, attention to detail and performance, and considerable price reduction in all products.
The reason for this is cause we are attracting all sorts of newcomers, new facilities are popping up everywhere, not too mention, the continued support from companies such as the above mentioned fuel supplier for large races that we can all enjoy.
Also, please dont take this as a slap in the face, i am not saying you are wrong, but we must continue to work together and use our feedback , good or bad, in a positive way.
I do not use Maxy's fuel, nor am i sponsored by any company, its just common sense.
good luck
Old 12-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COREX
The thing is you guys are stuck running Maxy's fuel because of so called sponsorship, try a different Brand and you will know what I am talking about, that MAXY's FUEL REALLY SUCK
I've been using Maxy's Fuel for 2 years now and Im not a Sponsored driver at all. I never had any problems at all with this fuel, I have only heard great comments, almoust half of our drivers here in P.R. use Maxy's Fuel with great results, lot's of power and reliability. I have never heard any one complain about the consistency of the fuel before here at rctech and in any of our Race track's, may be you got an old gallon that was left in high temp. and was not stored properly.
Why dont you explain in detail what happend when you used that "bad" fuel as you say. What happend to your engine?
Old 12-22-2006, 10:58 AM

Sneezer,
based on your signature you are promoting Maxy's Fuel, that is why no matter how inconsistent the fuel is, it will always be good on your part, go try a different brand, I'm sure you will feel the difference, switching from Maxy's to Werks is WOW, BIG difference! Meaning WERKS is far better in performance period.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.