Mugen MRX-4R

Old 02-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default racing

i'm not sure pooh, some guys just really don't want any parts of a bet. I'm sure there could possibly be between 4-8 or so guys who would want some of that though.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

One washer goes on the outside, and two goes on the inside.

Hey Mike, thanks for giving my lady the hoodie, and all your support during the WinterNats. Your a class act.

Hey Steve, whats good? Thought you were coming down last week. did you go to South Shore for the trophy race? I heard my so-called step-son Diatta put in some work.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lil Paul
Hey Steve, whats good? Thought you were coming down last week. did you go to South Shore for the trophy race? I heard my so-called step-son Diatta put in some work.
I got caught up in the snow & ice up here...I was part of the JetBlue eff-up.

No more carpet for me, dawg. Moving my racing outdoors soon. Rebuilding the R this weekend.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nytaurean
i'm not sure pooh, some guys just really don't want any parts of a bet. I'm sure there could possibly be between 4-8 or so guys who would want some of that though.
I'm in.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nytaurean
What are the details?
Old 02-23-2007, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Mike, thanks for giving my lady the hoodie, and all your support during the WinterNats. Your a class act.

Yo what's good Paul? When did u get back? U did good in Ft myers ur first time. What's ur next race? 301 looks like it's gonna b the jumpoff this year!
Old 02-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by THE DOCTOR
What are the details?
Who ever does the best at the end of the day get the bread. We've done this in the past and it worked out really well.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Tech Regular

No problem, Hope she likes it!

We all thought Steve was coming to the Winternats! We will see if he makes it to any gas races this year!!!!
Old 02-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mike_Swauger
No problem, Hope she likes it!

We all thought Steve was coming to the Winternats! We will see if he makes it to any gas races this year!!!!
Mike, I think steve might b stuck on electric. I got stuck 4 a sec but now I'm back 2 nitro. What was I thinking??
Old 02-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Tech Regular

thanks mike for all the help you gave my dad and i at the winter nats it was greatly appreciated
team mugen all the way you to pooh
Old 02-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Still stirrin'...
Old 02-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sohlman
Still stirrin'...
Yup! Mike Jones is going to come after you next!
Old 02-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BryanLynn
Cdelong,

I bought that C6 from you as a great deal. Honestly, the engine has over 2 gallons of fuel through it and still running strong. I will say that the stock shimming was WAYYYYYYYYY off and needed quite a bit to keep it from poppin plugs.

Anyways, that same motor gave me my fastest times on the track lately. Maybe you just had bad luck overall with it initially. I will agree with what someone else posted that it is a little light on the bottom compared to the Plus 21-3 that I bought from Scott Fisher. That thing just rocks! But it sits waiting for the next big race.

Bryan
It was shimmed just like all my other .21's...... 0.028" head to piston clearance. I never popped any plugs with it. I honestly didn't care for the opinion Uriah had on it and my personal observations. I believe when you got it, it was shimmed for the most hot/humid conditions of the year 95F/90+% humidity.... 0.024". It wouldn't tune for crap with 0.028" in there. Removing 0.1mm woke it up just fine.

I'm glad it worked out good for you.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Tech Master

Yup! Mike Jones is going to come after you next!
You know as well as I do that he can't respond to posts/emails that offen, he can only be on the library computers for a short period of time.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

1/8th scale is next IM SURE I WILL GET ALL THE HELP I NEED SO LOOK OUT ITS COMMING it will be a work of art like an artist

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.