Community
Wiki Posts
Search

***Byron Fuel***

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up ***Byron Fuel***

Byron Fuel 30% Nitro blends are back and available for shipping in one week. Bad news: the supply of Nitro continues to tighten and the price has launched into space and will continue its push to the moon before the year is up. China has just recently announced they will not allow any hazardous material through their ports until after the Olympics. The good news is that Byron has secured enough Nitro to make all bends available once again. Byron's selling price of the high Nitro blends isn't as high as the competing blends so move over to Byron Fuel today...their looking to add customers so if you're a dealer call them at 712-364-3165. If you're not a dealer, call your local hobby shop and tell them to call Byron and place an order before the prices increase again. You just have to love what this company does for the hobby!!! They think of the enduser before they think of their pockets!!! I mean really, what other blender actually tries harder???

http://byronfuels.com
Old 07-23-2008, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

I have to agree. Byron's people are some of the best in the business! Not to mention, awesome fuel!!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)

I know this may be a dumb and "obvious" questions considering you said that all blends will be available... does this include 30% as well?

Thanks
Dave
Old 07-23-2008, 08:07 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CRFXXXT
I know this may be a dumb and "obvious" questions considering you said that all blends will be available... does this include 30% as well?

Thanks
Dave
Read the first sentence
Old 07-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)

I swear he changed it... Sorry, I am an idiot!