Sale day: 2006 June sale schedule
(1) Hmmmmm... I wonder if this means that the RRR and WCE will go out of production. Refer to #6 below.
(2) How would you like go get T-Boned in the receiver? And those wires? Just lovely! What ingenuity!
(3) Looks like they've got SPARX
's steering servo mod on the upper deck! Way to go SPARX
(4) Converting your existing RRR or WCE to an EVO is easy - but as mentioned above, why would you? Shocks perhaps.
(5) If you buy an EVO, my first suggestion would be to laydown the steering servo.
(6) What the heck! Just convert the thing to a WCE. (Once it comes out, we'll show you how to do it at the V1RRR Knowledge Base!)
I'm not sure what to make of this. Either:
A. They are trying to extend the life of the RRR by making what they claim to be incremental improvements.
B. They are out of ideas with respect to coming up with a better car.
C. "A" plus they are in the process of developing a better car, it's just not ready yet.
D. The V-ONE RRR is already the best car on the planet and it's not possible to come up with something better.
We'll see. Mark your calendars!! If you find any other info on the RRR EVO, please post it or a link to it in this thread.