This thread is for the development of the Kyosho V-ONE RRR Ultimate Edition (UE)
. It is not a car you can buy from Kyosho or anyone else. It is a project by some of the racers here at rctech.net to make the V-ONE RRR World Championship Edition (WCE) even better
, by developing a specification that includes specific performance
upgrades to create the “ultimate” V-ONE RRR.
If you would like to particulate in the development of the V1RRR UE specification, here are some guidelines:
(1) You can submit a recommendation for kit-included parts with respect to usage, setting, installation or modification to obtain optimal performance or durability.
(2) For parts not included with the kit, please include some or all of the following:
Type of upgrade: (Performance, durability or both)
Reason: Explanation of why the part is better than the stock WCE part or other parts, if applicable.
Setting: Recommended settings for the part, if applicable.
(3) For engines, servos, tuned pipes, tires, bodies or other items, see #2.
(4) For setup recommendations (baseline general use or for a specific track), please refer to the blank setup sheets provided at Kyosho (click here
). Unfortunately, you cannot edit these. A fill-in the blank template will be forthcoming, so you may want to wait.
(5) If you disagree with someone, please be polite.
V1RRR UE Version 0.1 (Draft)
will be published no later then May 31, 2006. It will be published sooner if possible.
Thanks for your participation!