Since Will (aka Soloartist) wanted to start building the UE for some upcoming races, I couldn't resist helping him out. So here is a very
preliminary spec. It still needs more input (including mine
), feedback and testing, but it's getting there.
The bottom line:
If your engine, clutch, 2-speed, tires and setup isn't right, these parts are not going to help you whatsoever. Driving is also a major factor. If you bolt these on and don't see any
improvement, let's see if we can figure out what's going on with your car.
Some helpful information will include:
- Full non-kit parts list, including engine, glow plug, fuel, body, tires, etc.
- Setup information
- Track conditions, weather, temperature, etc.
- Your full race results, including qualifiers
- A-Main full race results, including qualifiers
- Your impressions of how the car is performing on the track