Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC ladies?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 02:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default RC ladies?

I wonder if there are any girls/ladies that drives RC in this forum?
It is little sad that there are often just men/boys that drives..
more girls/ladies at the tracks please!!

I'm trying to get my GF drive a car too but it isnt so easy byt im trying.. haha..
Old 03-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Tech Adept

But imagine how you will feel when you lose to a girl , i know there is a german girl that drives 1/5 and is very very good i think one of the top drivers even.

I do agree though car racing has always been looked at as a mans sport, there are a few girls here and there but not as much as there should be.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:56 AM
Tech Regular

Loosing to a girl is not a problem.. just to accept that you lost break down and come back
It had been funnier if there where more girls driving.. its too man's dominated.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:20 AM
Tech Adept

That should be a incentive for girls to start racing, they should think oh theres only a few of us imagine how good we look when we start beating all these guys
Old 03-22-2006, 03:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think the number of girls who play rc i the entire world can be counted... wahahahah let's get girls into this hobby!! hehehe
Old 03-22-2006, 03:38 AM
Tech Regular

I agree!

There are many girls with motorsports as a intrest.. but how can we invite them to this sport? I think to have a "try"-day for girls have been great?
Or make a car with a little more feminin look and easy to drive and few setting possibles make it so easy it can be. But i think that isnt a good thing.. to make a car with only few settings the car wont drive good on the track then :P

A friend of mine was on a competition that a girl was on the startline that was cool to me I think girls can be very good drivers acutally.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:45 AM
Tech Adept

All you need is kyosho or serpent to bring out a nice pink car with furry fluffy crap on it and cute little mirrors and somewhere to hold the lipstick and a 30 min pit stop during a final for some hair and nail time and you will have yourself another 5000 drivers.

Girls see it as toys though, we see it as a cheap substitute for real racing when i say cheap i mean maybe 2K a year instead of 100K even then girls will not be happy about it when you could be spending that on them.

But that definately would be nice having a girlfriend that drives aswell, everytime you buy her something it can be something for her r/c car so its a win win situation.

No more spending hours at the mall finding some kind of perfume, straight to the hobby shop and buy her a new starterbox and battery!
Old 03-22-2006, 03:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Right on!!!
wahahaha
Old 03-22-2006, 03:56 AM
Tech Regular

Man, I still remember the lady who joined kyosho 5th world cup in Dubai, UAE.

She had the best lap time for the first 2 days, she was Japanese.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:01 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

hehe, but they can at least try the sport! instead of saying that cars..etc.. is just for men.

Maybe the future will tell if its gonna be some girl drivers :P i hope so!
it is an social sport.. and funny and good for the whole family. mom, dad, grandmother.. etc
Old 03-22-2006, 05:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I had a lady driver on my town...

She had make it to B-main champion driving Kyosho

of course natually her Trademark car body colour is Pink
Old 03-22-2006, 05:48 AM
Tech Regular

Cool :P
Old 03-22-2006, 06:14 AM
Tech Regular

That would be great if my wife got into racing! I wouldn't have to wait till she's asleep or out of the house to tinker with my car. But then again, she'd find out just how much I spend on this hobby. Not a good thing.

If racetracks had better bathroom facilities, maybe more girls would come out and play.
There is a little girl, about 8-10 years old, who pits for his dad and turn marshals for him at the local track. I think thats sooo cool! I'll try to get my daughter into this hobby when she grows up.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dnitro
That would be great if my wife got into racing! I wouldn't have to wait till she's asleep or out of the house to tinker with my car. But then again, she'd find out just how much I spend on this hobby. Not a good thing.
we are at the same boat
Old 03-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Tech Adept

My wife use to be my pit person.
I'm grateful she didn't complain on how much time and money I spent in this hobby, she always goes with me to the races. Some people think she knows more than me about the hobby and ask her for setup tips.

She tries to race once but said that get dizzy and prefer to give me instructions from the pit.

I need to be honest every time she didn't pit me I lost.

I don't know what I go to do now that she is pregnant and can help me in the pits.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.