Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 1/10 Fuel On Road Nationals. Info.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 08:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

5.13.3.8 Assaulting another individual. This will also result in suspension of ROAR membership for a minimum of 90 days.

Comical.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Default what

Old 06-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by justwannarace
5.1.1 ROAR aims to promote family-oriented racing. Unruly or unsportsmanlike conduct will therefore not be tolerated. Individuals judged by the Designated ROAR Official or Race Director to be in violation of the spirit of this rule will be disqualified and requested to leave the race area.

5.13.3.8 Assaulting another individual. This will also result in suspension of ROAR membership for a minimum of 90 days.

Interesting rules. Wasn't there some sort of fight at this race? Is anything being done regarding this per the rules?

I'm sure the issue was taken care of and it isn't something that really needs to be a topic of the race.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DerekB
I'm sure the issue was taken care of and it isn't something that really needs to be a topic of the race.
Interesting..... justwannarace makes their very first post on RC Tech to stir things up. Right on DerkB!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RE: Tech: are these the same equipment used at last years nats?
If so thats nice to see so you know that the measurements will
stay the same from year to year.

Congrats again to Toso, Ishitani, and Swauger on thier podium
finish on Sedan. Now I guess its 1/8th in october for you guys. lol
Old 06-21-2006, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Pick up a $10 USB flash drive and you can have the results before you leave the track, or steal one from Shane, he won't notice!

Good job on the bump up!

Few days?

Can I make a suggestion that "official" results are sent to the magazines that attended ASAP. We all work on different deadlines, and if there were any changes in the A-Mains getting that information now will eliminate any wrong information printed.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Pictures are available NOW at www.rcscoringpro.com

Click on the "Check out our Photo Album" link.

Currently there are 89 photos, more once I grab them from my laptop.

I am willing to bet the most viewed photo will not be of a racer, or one of the cars.

If you need a printed picture let me know, I can print as large as 13x19.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Hey guys I want to thank all the guys from the Cali Area for the great hospitality they showed us at team serpent and me by name. Leo ,Sam. Chris V, Bryan, Jeffery Lynn, Garen, Team Molzer(Cool Cats), Ken from Skyline.

I want to thank Mark Harrison for helping me with the pitting of the car he is fast. We worked as a team and acheived a victory for the team.

For those of you interested the cars are awesome. 100% better than the 710 and the fit and finish of the car is amazing. When the car comes out in 2 weeks we will have the Tosolilni Solid axle setup available online at mytsn.com. I also have an awesome one way setup that would be very good for smooth tracks. When I have my kit I will focus on getting some better setups..
Rafael
Old 06-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Initiate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPIs this good deal Mrx4? guys.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Rangulo,

You said it Brother. We made some super fast pit stops together. Fantastic , Driving, Pitting , And A Fine tuned box stock car. Very impressive.

Congrats again to all the Serpent team.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Rangulo, when the car comes out, let me know., also, if you want to see just how fast the pit stops were, I have them on Video, 1fastSerpent has already seen it.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi Guys,

Back at the office after an intense week of racing. I am extremely happy for the result. I will like to thank a few people, sorry if this will be a little long.

First of all congrats to Toso and Raf. You guys work really well the whole week. Toso show me one more time that he is a true professional driver and Raf teach me his neverending patience.(you got my vote for pitman). Thanks also to Mark, you guys where ballistic at the pitstops.
Thank you guys for the effort and for bringing the title home

Congrats to Scotty and Roniel. Your learning process working togheter is improving dramatically from race to race. Scotty show that even with the pressure, he was able to perform. For sure even if only still 17 years old, he is no more a promise but a reality. I think he will be one of the greatest RC drivers in the years to come.

Congrats to Gianni, my mechanic. Beside wrenching on my car, he was there in the bad moments, with advises and support. Thank you

Congrats to all the team for the hard effort. Leo did a good job, he deserve the final. Next time buddy. Garen did excellent in both classes. way to go my friend. Molzer team was awesome. Thanks for the support and looking forward for the next race. Thanks to all Serpent drivers for showing up and support our products.

Congrats also to Mugen and Kyosho. We where all really close. Mike was on fire this weekend, showing one more time that we have in US one of the greatest at the moment. Josh, what can i say. You are a world class driver and you show it at every event. Good job man. Congrats also to the other finalist (you know how you are)

I was willing to thanks for the great hospitality. Chris V, Leo V, Brian N, Garen H, Marc C, Ryan N, and the Kyosho guys that where sharing the drinks at the Hotel every nigth.

Thanks to the track host, James Reese for his effort. Last but not least, congrats to the Roar Race Management Team. You guys did a awesome job and i personally thinks that is the way to go. Mike, Jim and Doug. You guys did really good.

Paolo
Old 06-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcfoolz
Rangulo, when the car comes out, let me know., also, if you want to see just how fast the pit stops were, I have them on Video, 1fastSerpent has already seen it.
Please share the video
Old 06-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

I don't know about that.

For us, who couldn't be at the race it would be interesting to learn how the company reps, who we are supporting by buying their products conduct themselves at events like that.

I know that it is the American way to cover up the ugly site of things, but since rumors are around anyways, it wouldn't hurt to hear an objective account of what happened.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stefan
I don't know about that.

For us, who couldn't be at the race it would be interesting to learn how the company reps, who we are supporting by buying their products conduct themselves at events like that.

I know that it is the American way to cover up the ugly site of things, but since rumors are around anyways, it wouldn't hurt to hear an objective account of what happened.
Is it that we "cover up" everything or that we just don't dwell on the negative........Hmmmmmm.

JEFF

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.