Old 06-19-2006, 09:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default mike jones

damn! where's the love mike , settin on 4 4s
Old 06-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

i didnt want you to save me any of that track this time man but you'll get it at the big show in september peace
Old 06-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Tech Master

It was nice meeting some of you. This had to be one of the funnest Nationals I have been to. My only regret was that I couldn't get around to meet more people. I see alot more on-road fuel races in my future, so maybe next time. I always know I had fun when I don't want the race to end. Now I'm ready for the next and can't wait.

The RMT did a fabulous job and I have to say, the IFMAR ladder style of mains is awesome, it really helps out with time making the event run more efficient. Doug, Jim, Greg, James, Mike Q, and Dawn made the event what it was and I thank all of you! From a spectator point of view, a special thanks to Barry Baker for bringing the excitment out of the a-mains to make those races alot of fun to watch.

All of the excitment/drama of any type of 1:1 racing was at this event and it was nice that people that couldn't make it, got to see the racing action on rclive.com.

Congratulations to Josh Cyrul and Chris Tossolini for their National Championship wins.

Sean Sanchez
Old 06-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Francis M.
By the way This is the first time for the sedan nats to implement the
1/8, 1/4, and semi finals instead of the alpha mains and everybody agrees that it is better just because you will have time to recharge and rebuild your car if needed just in case you bumped up.
Matt, Matt, Matt.....

Rafael Angulo started this format in the US at the 1/8th Nats at Kissimee last November. Swauger won that race.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks to all the guys running my new RC Scoring Pro sticker. It looks good, but doesn't add any laps (wish it did).

Chris Tosolini
Paolo Morganti (and all of Team Serpent)
Brian Berry (May be the nicest guy in the pits)
Ron Atomic (Broke his car early in the main but kept it going)
Mike Swauger

Did you guys see Mike's lap times after he stripped 2nd gear. He got it fixed and he dropped about .8 per lap. Awesome!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Andy who?
After watching and listening to all the gas racing on liverc.com I can't take it anymore.
Brian, tell your dad to look out for some crazy fool who just got into 1/10th open for the GLC!!! lol
Does this mean your coming out of retirement? I could only think of "Andy who?" as being Andy Power. That true? Bring back the good old days of electric racing! See you there!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Tech Addict

does that mean maybe mikey, was keeping something in reserve???
Old 06-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jw92656
Looking for the results? Can anyone help me out? Thank you.
OFFICIAL results will be posted at www.roarracing.com in the next few days.

Dawn
Old 06-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Few days?

Can I make a suggestion that "official" results are sent to the magazines that attended ASAP. We all work on different deadlines, and if there were any changes in the A-Mains getting that information now will eliminate any wrong information printed.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

When Mike Swager stripped second gear, it took about 30sec to change it out. and after that, he was a man on a mission! It was an amazing race to watch. I have about 30min of it on video and if I can figure out how to get it on the computer, I will get it posted.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DerekB
Few days?

Can I make a suggestion that "official" results are sent to the magazines that attended ASAP. We all work on different deadlines, and if there were any changes in the A-Mains getting that information now will eliminate any wrong information printed.
Derek - email me at [email protected]. I understand your concern.

There are NO changes to the A Mains.... only the one I showed you yesterday.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

Here's a link to a few photo's I took at the 2006 Sedan Nats. Crystal Park Raceway.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Brian Berry
Does this mean your coming out of retirement? I could only think of "Andy who?" as being Andy Power. That true? Bring back the good old days of electric racing! See you there!
I ran some 12th this winter but have been pretty busy with work, moving my fiance up here, and trying to find a house. The GLC is the weekend before I get married so hopefully I won't be to stressed out or get massive sunburn for the photos.
Seeing as I can't even remember the last time I ran gas I really need to get out and run some tanks. hmmmm suppose I better get a car. I don't think the old BMT is going to be worth much.

C-Ya!
Old 06-20-2006, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Default race

thanks to everyone at the race you all gave me valuable info. that will translate into better race results for myself you all know who you are the SOLOARTIST IS loving the race game
Old 06-21-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Angry Fight at the nats?

5.1.1 ROAR aims to promote family-oriented racing. Unruly or unsportsmanlike conduct will therefore not be tolerated. Individuals judged by the Designated ROAR Official or Race Director to be in violation of the spirit of this rule will be disqualified and requested to leave the race area.

5.13.3.8 Assaulting another individual. This will also result in suspension of ROAR membership for a minimum of 90 days.

Interesting rules. Wasn't there some sort of fight at this race? Is anything being done regarding this per the rules?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.