Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The 720 is just a well made and the best new car in the market
Old 06-20-2006, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congrats to Team Serpent. Awesome job with the new 720.

Thanks for the help with the Mega engines and Jaco tires. Both worked awesome.

It was nice seeing all you guys(Paolo,Gianni,Rafael,Scotty,Roniel,and Max) here in Cali. Hope to see you guys again.

Chris
Old 06-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Tech Master

Well guys the weekend went well and the goal was met. The 720 is awesome and does not have a slight understeer problem. If anything it has more steering than the 710 at its best day. I ran the car for two days before Tosolini got to the track working on setups and learning the car and I have to say that it is very easy to work on and drives very good. Tosolini and Gray ran a solid front axle on the car for consistency and drivability. With the solid axle we were getting .3 mm of wear with 45shore .5mm with 42shore and .6mm with 40shore every 10 minutes. The car maintained its 1mm split the whole race and was super easy to drive. Our Mega Picco engines were allowing us to run 5:30 per tank and we were only a few tenths off the pace of Swuager who was extremely fast but had to pit more often. The one hour finals are about strategy and ours was pretty good. The whole Serpent team was working together in an efficient manner allowing us to find some good strategies and setups. At the end the two cars the ran one set of tires only finished ahead. Both Tosolini 1st (Serpent 720) and Ishitani 2nd(Mugen) 1 set of tires.

P.S. Tosolini won the Nationals with the new Spektrum Pro series
Attached Thumbnails Serpent 720-dscn0482web.jpg   Serpent 720-dscn0483web.jpg   Serpent 720-dscn0486web.jpg   Serpent 720-dscn0503web.jpg  
Old 06-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Tech Adept

rangulo you have pm

QUOTE=rangulo]Well guys the weekend went well and the goal was met. The 720 is awesome and does not have a slight understeer problem. If anything it has more steering than the 710 at its best day. I ran the car for two days before Tosolini got to the track working on setups and learning the car and I have to say that it is very easy to work on and drives very good. Tosolini and Gray ran a solid front axle on the car for consistency and drivability. With the solid axle we were getting .3 mm of wear with 45shore .5mm with 42shore and .6mm with 40shore every 10 minutes. The car maintained its 1mm split the whole race and was super easy to drive. Our Mega Picco engines were allowing us to run 5:30 per tank and we were only a few tenths off the pace of Swuager who was extremely fast but had to pit more often. The one hour finals are about strategy and ours was pretty good. The whole Serpent team was working together in an efficient manner allowing us to find some good strategies and setups. At the end the two cars the ran one set of tires only finished ahead. Both Tosolini 1st (Serpent 720) and Ishitani 2nd(Mugen) 1 set of tires.

P.S. Tosolini won the Nationals with the new Spektrum Pro series[/QUOTE]
Old 06-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

great car , and what a way to debut it ,the whole team looked good

it was a pleasure to be there .
Old 06-21-2006, 12:41 AM
Tech Regular

Talking congrats

Originally Posted by rangulo
Well guys the weekend went well and the goal was met. The 720 is awesome and does not have a slight understeer problem. If anything it has more steering than the 710 at its best day. I ran the car for two days before Tosolini got to the track working on setups and learning the car and I have to say that it is very easy to work on and drives very good. Tosolini and Gray ran a solid front axle on the car for consistency and drivability. With the solid axle we were getting .3 mm of wear with 45shore .5mm with 42shore and .6mm with 40shore every 10 minutes. The car maintained its 1mm split the whole race and was super easy to drive. Our Mega Picco engines were allowing us to run 5:30 per tank and we were only a few tenths off the pace of Swuager who was extremely fast but had to pit more often. The one hour finals are about strategy and ours was pretty good. The whole Serpent team was working together in an efficient manner allowing us to find some good strategies and setups. At the end the two cars the ran one set of tires only finished ahead. Both Tosolini 1st (Serpent 720) and Ishitani 2nd(Mugen) 1 set of tires.

congrats guys, rangulo u so funny.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

How is the flight back? it is fun hanging out with you guys, let us do it again !!! you know Girl watching
Old 06-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Old 06-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

heads up guys!

i checked rcxhobbies.com and they have pricing on the 720 and taking pre-orders on them!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by speedracer1129
heads up guys!

i checked rcxhobbies.com and they have pricing on the 720 and taking pre-orders on them!!!
Is this shop reliable? Is it un USA?
Old 06-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by eduardo_garcia
Is this shop reliable? Is it un USA?
I know rcxhobbies directly and they are a reliable source and a good company to do business with. They always have the best prices or are least very compeditive.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

Hey where is that fast guy named M Cruz. HAHA...
Old 06-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Tech Master

Hey guys I want to thank all the guys from the Cali Area for the great hospitality they showed us at team serpent and me by name. Leo ,Sam. Chris V, Bryan, Jeffery Lynn, Garen, Team Molzer(Cool Cats), Ken from Skyline.

I want to thank Mark Harrison for helping me with the pitting of the car he is fast. We worked as a team and acheived a victory for the team.

For those of you interested the cars are awesome. 100% better than the 710 and the fit and finish of the car is amazing. When the car comes out in 2 weeks we will have the Tosolilni Solid axle setup available online at mytsn.com. I also have an awesome one way setup that would be very good for smooth tracks. When I have my kit I will focus on getting some better setups..
Rafael
Old 06-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Hey guys I want to thank all the guys from the Cali Area for the great hospitality they showed us at team serpent and me by name. Leo ,Sam. Chris V, Bryan, Jeffery Lynn, Garen, Team Molzer(Cool Cats), Ken from Skyline.

I want to thank Mark Harrison for helping me with the pitting of the car he is fast. We worked as a team and acheived a victory for the team.

For those of you interested the cars are awesome. 100% better than the 710 and the fit and finish of the car is amazing. When the car comes out in 2 weeks we will have the Tosolilni Solid axle setup available online at mytsn.com. I also have an awesome one way setup that would be very good for smooth tracks. When I have my kit I will focus on getting some better setups..
Rafael
Hey Raff did you receive pitman of the year you got my vote
Old 06-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Tech Adept

Rafael, did you get my pm I sent yesterday????
Pops Toso.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.