Serpent 720

Old 12-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey i like that game, what`s the game you just said?

Hide and go f..k ur moms

Now ur talking.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

I`m gonna report u to the administrator!!

Ur making me cry, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol

Just kiding kid, now lets get back to business.

Peace out rx7, just kidding ok bro.
But the nt1 still shit though
Old 12-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro ho
I`m gonna report u to the administrator!!

Ur making me cry, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol

Just kiding kid, now lets get back to business.

Peace out rx7, just kidding ok bro.
But the nt1 still shit though
its all good, I like a little sh!t talking here and there... what don't you like about the NT1? just curious?... mechanically there are two things I don't like.. other than that I usually can't make the car as aggressive as I would like it to be.. but we are working that out..
Old 12-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

This is a thread about the Serpent 720, please take your personal problems to PM or elsewhere... Thanks.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Suspended

well idk
Old 12-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Caribbean Winter Cup

Caribbean Winter Cup that took place at the Barceloneta RC Speedway in Puerto Rico, last weekend. Mugen driver Mike Swauger and Paolo Montanti from Serpent made their way to Puerto Rico for this race and proceeded to take the top qualifying spots, with Paolo TQ in the Sedan class and Mike TQ in 1/8th scale. Both drivers also established a new track records in their respective classes. In the 1/10th A main, Paolo took the win followed by Kyosho team mates Jose Colón and Pedro Alvarado. Prior to the beginning of the Outlaw and 1/8th mains it started to rain, so the races were stopped and the results were taking from the final starting order. This gave the TQ-win in 1/8th scale to Mike Swauger, in front of Paolo Monganti in 2nd and local Mugen driver Andy Báez in 3rd. In the outlaw class, Edgar Tirado who took the win, followed by Javier Malavé and Carlos Fuentes.

Sedan A-main results
1. Paolo Morganti - Serpent
2. José Colón - Kyosho
3. Pedro Alvarado - Kyosho
4. Guillermo Camacho - Serpent
5. Fernando Méndez - Mugen
6. Edgar Tirado - Serpent
7. Juan C.Rodríguez - Serpent
8. Andy Báez - Mugen
9. Geovannie González - Serpent
10. Mike Swauger - DNS

Outlaw A-main results
1. Edgar Tirado - Serpent
2. Carlos Fuentes - Kyosho
3. Javier Malave - Kyosho
4. Brian Ramos - Serpent
5. José Salas - Serpent
6. Josué Valentín - Serpent
7. Eliud Hernandez Sr. - Serpent
8. Juan C.Rivera - Serpent
9. José Torres - Mugen
10. Iván Vázquez Jr. - Mugen

Thanks to Zobeida Ocasio for the report and pictures.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
its all good, I like a little sh!t talking here and there... what don't you like about the NT1? just curious?... mechanically there are two things I don't like.. other than that I usually can't make the car as aggressive as I would like it to be.. but we are working that out..
panties or no panties, dont matter here. if your not happy with your NT1, then you are heading in the right direction being here. you are welcome here anytime, just remember though, it will eventually lead to driving a snake , so be warned
Old 12-17-2008, 12:56 AM
Tech Elite

well done to allt he guys in the winter cup, great results guys. well done
Old 12-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
panties or no panties, dont matter here. if your not happy with your NT1, then you are heading in the right direction being here. you are welcome here anytime, just remember though, it will eventually lead to driving a snake , so be warned
I had a 710, and then when the MTX4 came out I switched....
Old 12-17-2008, 02:37 AM
Tech Elite

I had a 710, and then when the MTX4 came out I switched....
now an NT1, and soon a 720
Old 12-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Tech Elite

you want the car to be better ? i suggest you PM Grub. he has the NT1 on fire here. but so is my 720, always close racing, just who is more consistant or has less problems on the day
Old 12-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Tech Regular

Congrats to all the Winter Cup winners!......Go Serpent !
Old 12-17-2008, 06:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I think some of you people need to slow down on the reply button. Stop, think, reply to everything in one post. You should also learn to multi quote. All these post distract people from the real topic, you know the 720 not whos weiner is bigger. Just a few friendly notes to cut down on wasted bandwidth and help people to not have to filter through the weiner fights. You all do understand these are just toy cars right? When you win, there is not any ticker tape parades. You dont win millions or hell even hundreds of thousands of dollars. Of course I might be wrong on this, but in the pics posted I didnt see any fat checks. All I saw was trophies, that in a couple of months will be gathering dust. When you tell people "I race rc cars professionally" they dont go oh man wow can I get your autograph. So basically on monday you will report to your 9-5. I will step off my soap box now. But on the note of the 720 the car is a great car you can not go wrong with any of the higher end cars. They are all so close together.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:01 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rcpaintinpete
javier would love to see the body mounted if you get time
can you put up a pic or 2
Petey.
There you go Pete!!!

as promise...........

Old 12-18-2008, 05:42 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DWood
I think some of you people need to slow down on the reply button. Stop, think, reply to everything in one post. You should also learn to multi quote. All these post distract people from the real topic, you know the 720 not whos weiner is bigger. Just a few friendly notes to cut down on wasted bandwidth and help people to not have to filter through the weiner fights. You all do understand these are just toy cars right? When you win, there is not any ticker tape parades. You dont win millions or hell even hundreds of thousands of dollars. Of course I might be wrong on this, but in the pics posted I didnt see any fat checks. All I saw was trophies, that in a couple of months will be gathering dust. When you tell people "I race rc cars professionally" they dont go oh man wow can I get your autograph. So basically on monday you will report to your 9-5. I will step off my soap box now. But on the note of the 720 the car is a great car you can not go wrong with any of the higher end cars. They are all so close together.

nice info ...but i don't think anyone cares!............imo

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.