R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #61
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

yes it is true Kevin was at the race this weekend, and JR was there too on the weekend. It is a long drive from Ace to Compton, about 5-6 hours. Kevin was not selling anything nor was he racing, he was there strictly to support racers- friends and customers. He was in pit lane several times a day and brought down tables, chairs, and shade for all the Serpent team. I would have to say this is pretty good customer service.
bpengines-usa.com fioroni-usa.com motonica-usa.com

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:11 AM   #62
Tech Initiate
Thumbs up

i thought this thread was dead... it should just go away!!!!

from track support / to store support... i have NEVER, EVER had a problem with ace hobbies... they brought parts to a race for me, they over nighted parts from california to brazil for me... when they didnt have the parts in stock they located them for me and had the parts shipped from there.. if thats not customer service... i dont know what is...

if you have a problem with something... call them, they will make it right... DONT BASH THEM ON THE INTERNET!!!!!

ace hobbies has my full support

dishitani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:14 AM   #63
Tech Adept

you are more than welcome to post on here what i wrote to you, if you feel the need to copy and paste feel free to, i have not said anything negative and you are free to post whatever it is i have sent to you

thank you

kevin @ ace
dremelboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:18 PM   #64
Tech Initiate

I have ordered parts from Ace Hobbies, I never had any problem with their service in fact if they didn't have the part in stock they would find it for me.
R/C Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:23 PM   #65
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nefastseven
,in japan(RC-mushroom) shipping cost is better and my order will arrive at the same time
Rc-mushroom is in Hong Kong, not Japan.
au_Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:28 PM   #66
Tech Regular

I have heard great things about Ace from many of the racers at the ROAR Nats this weekend. In fact by suprise I met JR from ACE and he is a great guy. He sounds very into the RC news on what is available and when.

Glad to see that this is not only one sided, which was bad. Its unfortunate for those that had issues.

JR, It was great to meet you and wish you the best.
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:28 PM   #67
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Same here, nothing but good news from ace hobbies from me. In fact, Kevin of ace hobbies was at the sedan nats this past weekend and he pitted for me during my quarter finals. It was nice to see him take time to help me get everything set-up and dialed in. Now, that's what I call service. Thanks Kevin and JR for all the support you've given me in the past few years that i've shopped at ace hobbies.
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:54 PM   #68
Tech Apprentice
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My experience with these guys has been great. I don't order from them very often as I am on the east coast & can get most stuff out here. However on the few occasions I have used them the experiences were good. On one occasion they did send a wrong part but all I had to do was call. They were like... What was the invoice #? OK what part was wrong? What part did we send you? Great the correct part is in the mail. You will have it in 3 days. We will include prepaid postage for the return of the wrong part.
Well 3 days later I had the right part & the prepaid for the wrong one. You can't ask for better service than that. As for getting the wrong part.... there's not a single hobby shop in the country that doesn't have an occasional hiccup, including Tower. They were very professional & true to their word. I'd buy there again in a heartbeat. Nuff said.
TM, Murnan, RB, Morgan, Nomadio, GQ, Integy, GP, Duratrax, Protoform, Cruisin, Raceday, Wolf
GBagRacing is offline   Reply With Quote