Never buy from Ace Hobbies again

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Never buy from Ace Hobbies again

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

i got things from Kevin a few times and I am happy with their service and their prompt response. Kevin also gives valuable comment in picking items to suite the need......
Old 03-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by formosa008
it wasnt a one time deal, i actually purchased twice and had to file a claim through paypal because they never process my other order. tried to contact them but no respond until i inform paypal and got my 2nd order refunded.

if u support them so much why not give me the money from your own pocket and i'll send you the sticker.
I agree with Jake the Snake - but, I'll give you the $8.00 for the sticker. Send me your email and I'll send you the $8.00. Honestly, everyone has a bad day - Dremel and JR are great guys and don't deserve a public bashing. Ace Hobbies has been a great supporter of the RAMS and all the RAMS members. They have hosted Manufacturer seminars and a variety of other support for racers. Again, I'm serious - I'll send you the $8.00. My eMail is [email protected] - I'll even do a Paypal transaction.

enough said about this BS.

Last edited by Rich Browne; 03-28-2006 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Never had a problem and have spent hundreds of dollars with them.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Adept

I agree with Jake the Snake - but, I'll give you the $8.00 for the sticker. Send me your email and I'll send you the $8.00. Honestly, everyone has a bad day - Dremel and JR are great guys and don't deserve a public bashing. Ace Hobbies has been a great supporter of the RAMS and all the RAMS members. They have hosted Manufacturer seminars and a variety of other support for racers. Again, I'm serious - I'll send you the $8.00. My eMail is [email protected] - I'll even do a Paypal transaction.

enough said about this BS.
Send the money to charity and show me the receipt. I'll forward the sticker to you my hero.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Send the money to charity and show me the receipt. I'll forward the sticker to you my hero.

I'll give the cash to ROAR this weekend. I'll get a receipt. That way it will be in support of our Hobby - ROAR is non-profit. I'll send you a copy.

I'm your Huckleberry.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Tech Adept

sure! pm me ur address i'll forward you the sticker since i do not need it.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Tech Adept

end this thread now, that's enough.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok I also have ordered from Acehobbies and it took 3-weeks to get my order (but I did use the USPS as the carrier) and I called Kevin and he considered it lost in the mail and he had Mugen resend it. BUT part of my order did finally show up and now I have part of my order duplicate. (Which I will return to them). So I was really satisfied with his help and willingness to correct the
problem. I will order from them again.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

end this thread now, that's enough.
waisted evrey ones time ?
Old 03-29-2006, 09:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Rich, you got room for one more?
Old 03-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

sorry this thread should die off, but i just had to add this

nowadays it is so easy to bash people on the message boards , i
can understand if someone or a company rips you off and i mean
doing it on purpose, then we should warn others- but this is not
the case is it-- no one or a company is perfect, mistakes happen
i know both dremal and jr they both have been great for the hobby
they sell and ship all around the world just 2 guys in that shop
they are always busy helping, it is unfortunate people remember
the bad so when threads like this get started it just wastes
time - my 2 cents
Old 03-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

"bash people on the message boards" ?? as far as I can "read" formosa008 is just sharing his experience shopping with ace hobby. I personally know couple of my friends make purchases from Acehobby thru online and thru phone orders couple times. Most the time they messed up their order, either send them similar product for different model ( novarossi rod - called in and supplied and double check with part #, engine model for the rod and receive a picco rod. ) Or order a touring car arms and receive MBX4 arms. But in the end, Ace hobby corrected their mistakes got them the right parts but that's months too late for it. Just my 2 cent.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

I've seen this happen a couple times.. someone has a bad experience with a company, they say anything about it and people bash them to hell and back.

if its an individual seller like in the for sale forum then everyone wants their stuff for free and shipped yesterday.. or there's gonna be bad feedback..

you guys keep mentioning this is a waste of time... what about the time this guy wasted on getting the right part??.....

if dremelboy businees is so busy that he's making simple mistakes, then maybe its time to get some help..

I'm not bashing anyone but do see alot of biased remarks and am trying to even it out.....
Old 03-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Tech Adept

hello guys

dremelboy, aka kevin from ace here, if i make the mistake all that needs to be done is call me and ill fix it for you.

we do colse to 15,000 orders a year betwen phones, email, internet, fax and walk in. mistakes will and do happen, but if it was my fault at least give me the chance to fix it.

there are plently of happy people out there with what we do for them, but when someone wants to come on here and bash us we dont really care, i cant keep everyone happy, i know this, no business in this world has a perfect track record, but we are always willing to work with people to fix the problems, to those of you that know me out there and have been in the shop, answering an average of 1500 emails every 25 days, hundreds of calls everyday and hundreds of internet orders each month, for 2 people to do this is not an easy job.

is the answer to hire someone else, maybe!! but if that person cant help you, doesnt understand the product or the industry, always has to turn to jr or i for help than what good is that person we have hired.

bear with us guys, the above numbers are not exaggerations, ask some of our local customers and some of our wholesalers, we do alot of business and try our best but there will be times when we loose an order, forget something in a box, evenship someone elses order to someone.

just my 2 cents, and im not denying that mistakes are made by us, hell, im the one that makes them sometimes

dremelboy

aka kevin wiese of ace
Old 03-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by onnetz
I've seen this happen a couple times.. someone has a bad experience with a company, they say anything about it and people bash them to hell and back.

if its an individual seller like in the for sale forum then everyone wants their stuff for free and shipped yesterday.. or there's gonna be bad feedback..

you guys keep mentioning this is a waste of time... what about the time this guy wasted on getting the right part??.....

if dremelboy businees is so busy that he's making simple mistakes, then maybe its time to get some help..

I'm not bashing anyone but do see alot of biased remarks and am trying to even it out.....
The fact that he started a thread and EVERY ONE sharing THEIR experience of the same bases . Then demand every one stop with the thread. What a waist of time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.