Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
serpent question (i am new to 1/8th scale) >

serpent question (i am new to 1/8th scale)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

serpent question (i am new to 1/8th scale)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default serpent question (i am new to 1/8th scale)

i just bought a used serpent but the guy that i bought it from didn't know what kind serpent it is so i have been searching online like crazy and still can't figure out what it is........... it looks almost exactly like the veteq only differnce is the suspension in the back. mine has the regular suspension like the 950..... cud sum1 help me plz?
Old 02-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Either its a Vector NT or a 950 with front laydown shock conversion..
Old 02-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lovecrime720
i just bought a used serpent but the guy that i bought it from didn't know what kind serpent it is so i have been searching online like crazy and still can't figure out what it is........... it looks almost exactly like the veteq only differnce is the suspension in the back. mine has the regular suspension like the 950..... cud sum1 help me plz?
yea ether vector nt ,950,950r with lay down shock set up
Old 02-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lovecrime720
My bet is Vector NT because the whole front end of the Vector NT is almost exactly the same as the Veteq 01 or 02......of couse, if you are referring to the front laydown suspension(shocks) design, it can be 950 or 950R as well... How much did you pay for it..? Cause there should be at least $100 different between Vector NT compared to 950 or 950R....