R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 12-01-2002, 06:11 PM   #1
Tech Rookie
Talking Haven't raced my RC in a long time..suggestions or opinions?

Hey everybody,
Awhile ago I bought an HPI RS4 RTR and played with it for a little bit, then school started up and I got too busy between school, work, and girlfriend to actually get good enough to race it or even use it. So it's been sitting in the box in my garage for quite some time.

Recently a friend of mine bought a new RS4 3 kit and it sparked my interest in RC's again.

My question is what do I do to make sure everything on my car is in proper working order? Do I flush the engine with anything? What should I use to clean my car up?

Also, on HPI's website they have some engine upgrade deals going on and my question is whether it is worth it or not to uprade my 15fe engine to 15ss or 15sc? What's the difference in the 15ss and 15sc?

Sorry for so many questions! Any help is greatly, greatly, greatly appreciated!!

Method is offline   Reply With Quote