R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Tourers Getting quicker, check this out! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/1016-tourers-getting-quicker-check-out.html)

Michael_T 10-18-2001 09:55 PM

Tourers Getting quicker, check this out!

The racing scene in Italy is getting serious with the 200mm Nitro touring car class. Novarossi's Massimo Fantini, Fabio Domanin and other Top racers in Italy are supporting it racing it, the works! The Novarossi team has measured it's Impulses on top speeds at a recent national event, they measured speeds upto 99,2 km/h regularly! The regulations describe using diffs and allow foam tires which where used! The 200mm TC racing scene is getting more serious, the Impulse is up to it's task, all it needs now is you, the driver to take it to the next victory! More info on this to be published on myTSN.com
This off the www.mytsn.com page.

Manticore 10-18-2001 10:05 PM

NR: what's our MTX2 speed? :D :D

nitro dave 10-18-2001 10:05 PM

you getting worried :p

Michael_T 10-18-2001 10:36 PM

Originally posted by Manticore
NR: what's our MTX2 speed? :D :D
never!

White cat 10-18-2001 10:55 PM

Great! That means the Novarossi guys will come up more crazy engine.

99.2 km/h is normal for todays rear exhaust engine touring car. 99.2 mph will be another story. :eek:

Manticore 10-18-2001 11:18 PM

Originally posted by Novarossi

never!

you never getting worry or you never getting the speed? :D :D

Michael_T 10-18-2001 11:22 PM

you never getting worry or you never getting the speed? :D :D

Never get worried :)

MTX here in Australia is kicking butt! :D

Putting my Pro together this weekend, and picking up an RS-12 JP Modified engine (full legal, non-turbo) in the coming weeks. A few of the Mugen boys here are running these engines, and are ultra quick.

nitro dave 10-18-2001 11:34 PM

we'll just have to wait and see then :sneaky: :p

Manticore 10-18-2001 11:39 PM

Never get worried :)

MTX here in Australia is kicking butt! :D

Putting my Pro together this weekend, and picking up an RS-12 JP Modified engine (full legal, non-turbo) in the coming weeks. A few of the Mugen boys here are running these engines, and are ultra quick.

yeah i have heard JP engine is fast but the problem with that is the engine doesnt last long.

Michael_T 10-18-2001 11:43 PM

yeah i have heard JP engine is fast but the problem with that is the engine doesnt last long.

Very true! One of the guys has already blown the engine.

Manticore 10-19-2001 12:14 AM

Very true! One of the guys has already blown the engine.

I still have a JP REX 3 port 3.5cc buggy engine. I am using this on my pirate big foot. :sneaky:

Mauler 10-19-2001 09:08 AM

I still have a JP REX 3 port 3.5cc buggy engine. I am using this on my pirate big foot. :sneaky:

How old's the engine and it's still working??!!

Manticore 10-19-2001 11:37 AM

Originally posted by Mauler

How old's the engine and it's still working??!!

It is like over 5 years old but I seldom use it !

Mauler 10-20-2001 01:52 AM

It is like over 5 years old but I seldom use it !

Hey, you can keep the thing for another 3 years or so and call for an auction! I'm sure you'll get more than what you expect!$$$
:D :D