Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V One RRR Battery pack

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Kyosho V One RRR Battery pack

Hi,

After finsihing my VOne RRR and finalising the starterbox I cannot seem to find any compatible battery packs for a Futuba connector, (to the R142 receiver and switch, yes I am running am. Anyway, I was wondering If you could please help by listing any battery packs compatible with this setup that I have.

Thanks

Buzzer
Old 03-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

try posting in the V-one RRR thread.... battery connectorts are arbitrary... you can practically use anythin. I use deans plug.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:56 AM
Tech Regular

try a local hobby store in your area that sells alot of airplane parts. they usually carry extensions for the servos that have a connector on each end. i buy these and just cut them to length.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theBUZZ
Hi,

After finsihing my VOne RRR and finalising the starterbox I cannot seem to find any compatible battery packs for a Futuba connector, (to the R142 receiver and switch, yes I am running am. Anyway, I was wondering If you could please help by listing any battery packs compatible with this setup that I have.

Thanks

Buzzer
The Skyline 1400 mah battery is perfect for the RRR. The battery wire is the perfect length to plug directly into the reciever. Not too long, not too short. It is Futaba compatable. It is also perfect for the Mugen MTX4.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Wondering if the Skyline exhaust Pipe Fit on Sirio Engine ??

And the performance for it ??

There are 2 type of skyline exhaust to choose from...Which is more suitable ?

Any comment for those who had tried it ?
Old 03-02-2006, 05:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theBUZZ
Hi,

Thanks

Buzzer
Just thought I would let you know if someone has not already told you; AM is not very reliable for nitro use. AM is inherant to recieve more interference then FM system. Iterference is never a good thing and in nitro it can be devistating. You can get a very good FM radio from JR or Spektrum (which is very reliable) for under $200. I would look at this for your first upgrade, and don't use the switch, just plug the pack right in to the receiver.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

And the reason I say don't use the switch, if you hit something (which we all do) the switch could go in to the off position and you have no control over you motor (servos). Full throttle carnage! Seen if happen.