inferno gt

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default inferno gt

is anyone gonna get this?

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/Products/31811B-Subaru.asp

i have two evolvas but i can't really drive them anywhere but a prepped track. i heard about the inferno gt and it looks like i'd be able to drive on pavement with it. does anybody have any info on the gxr 28? is it abc? i heard some or all of the kyosho engines are abn. i'm trying to gauge how much i'm going to spend on this thing. i'd swap the radio and put better servos but i'd like to keep the engine if it's any good.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I saw a vid of someone drifting and rallying with it, it seems fast and stable. Tough like steel too.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

do you have a link to that video? i'd like to see it in action as well. i figured it's based on a tough chassis so it should be fine. with that much displacement, i'd expect it to have tons of torque but not as many rpms as the .21 onroad engines. i'm looking for something that's tough as nails and enough ride height adjustability so i can drive it on the street with all its imperfections. i've tried driving my evolva on the street and it wears down the expensive foams way too quickly. from the pic of the inferno, the portion where the rear body mounts connect to the rear shock tower, looks like a potentially weak area. it's hard to tell from the pic tho.

thanks
Old 11-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That vid i saw on rcpics.net was too long ago, the file was no longer there. If you want more info about this car i think there is a thread at the Offroad forums. Good luck. ^^
Old 12-01-2005, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Re

This car (BMW) is on my Christmas list. It would be nice if they released it as a Pro kit without radio or engine....as they are usually of lower quality and spec than what most of us will use. I saw the Subaru at RCX and it's nice.
Old 02-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Kyosho Inferno GT pictures in action

Hello this Clark from

http://rivercityrc.org River City RC . . . racing to perfection

We will be starting a spec class for these bad boys. We now have six of these at our track on a regular basis

Check out the photos from January and february for some great photos of both the Suburu and the BMW in action.

Check out the pictures at http://rivercityrc.org/records

Please leave comments!!!