Community
Wiki Posts
Search

schumacher fusion 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 05:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Default schumacher fusion 2

hello what do you lot think of the schumacher fusion 2. im looking for a car for using on the roads as a novice but hopefully intim maybe on the circuit any advice would be apreciated.

thank you
Old 02-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Get a Mugen MTX-3 since your a beginner. Trust me, it will be MUCH less hassle than a Schumacher Nitro Car.
Old 02-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Tech Regular

He is right, Had a Schmaucher and breaks easy and takes a lot to get the set up. The MTX3 is a good choice and yes I may be a bit prejudice but the G4S is really a better choice. Very easy car to drive, easy to build, has all the "hop up" already there unlike the mtx3. Parts easy to come by and it is the new car rather than a the old past model since the mtx4 has already been there for a year. Look at my website and spend your money wisely with thoughts of quality, parts accessibly and a car that will grow with your abilities. Hope you enjoy on road... this is the best sport in the world!