Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Werks b5 is awesome! >

Werks b5 is awesome!

Werks b5 is awesome!

Old 05-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Werks b5 is awesome!

Just wanted to say for the past 8 years I've ran only os speeds. My buddy bought a b5 and after driving his buggy I had to buy one. I got the basic one with the 2013 pipe and let me just say this thing is insane in a buggy. I love the torque it has down low. My os I would have to go a bit wider on some lines this thing just goes! What really amazed me is there is a triple right out of a turn at thunder alley where all my os motors had to be just tuned to kill in order to make while hitting the line just right. Last night with the b5 I could come in sloppy, power up and still get over it all while temping D.C. I just wanted to say I'm duly impresed although for disclosure sake I did right out of the box put an os carb on it.
Every review said it is a stump puller but I'd also will admit with the 2013 it sings up too! Maybe just a hair less than my vzb based speeds but nothing noticeable. Although anyone else shopping do note the 2013 is a loud pipe. I like it though it gives a unique ting makes it sound like a little motocross bike!!
Old 05-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sorry can mods move this to the engine forum?