Old 02-03-2006, 01:10 PM   #32
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanks ygpm
Matthew.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:17 PM   #33
Tech Apprentice

Default bodies for the cen matrix

bodies for the cen matrix ,has anyone ran ay other body than the stock one on there buggy?
DirtOvalRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:23 AM   #34
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 233 (100%+)

I was told the Mugen MBX-5 body and the proline Crowd Pleaser MBX5 bodies will fit. I am assuming the JConcepts one will fit too.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:10 PM   #35
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
I was told the Mugen MBX-5 body and the proline Crowd Pleaser MBX5 bodies will fit. I am assuming the JConcepts one will fit too.
You are correct! All those bodies will fit. I run the MBX-5 pro-line body! It looks cool and works good!

I work at the factory. The Matrix RTR (CEN #9551) and ARR (CEN #9552) are both avalible to your local hobby shops through either Horizon, HRP or ERI if you are on the east coast. These kits are identical with the RTR coming with the radio, servos and the NX-26 motor. The ARR is cheaper and you just add your own Servo, favorite radio gear and Nitro .21-.26 Engine! You can order these from www.headrushhobbies.com if you can't find a LHS FYI.

Also, contact your LHS to see if they are authorized CEN dealers. If they arn't have them sign up to become one! Details at www.cenracing.com

As of today we had around 100-150 or so ARR and RTR kits avalible! We can ship these out to your hobby shop and you can get your parts and cars in 2-3 business days (in the USA).

The Factory Kits (CEN #9553) will be in the USA in 2-3 weeks. You can pre order them from Horizon. We have 98% of the factory parts IN STOCK right now and awaiting your orders!!!!

We also have a message forumn ( www.cenfactoryteam.com ) to interact with our race team and get setup tips! Feel free to sign up there as well!

I race this car and LOVE it by the way! Thing is tuff and durable and handles the big ruts GREAT and flys over the biggest jumps with ease!

Good Luck Racing!
NeoMatrixDriver
NeoMatrixDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 08:19 AM   #36
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 233 (100%+)

Looks like that site is tied to that Gabe guy. Not sure if I want to sign up on that forum as something about him from how he posts doesn't seem right. Not good either that he got himself dropped by Tekin from the look of things.

I will just keep posting info here.

I got the tigerdrive unit back for the NX26 engine, looks nice, will let you guys know if it fits the Matrix properly.
Old 02-13-2006, 02:30 PM   #37
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ballou

cain gabe's alright he has been alot of help to me on my matrix with set up iv talked to him on the phone and on the web and hes has always been nice and eger to help

james
ballou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #38
Tech Initiate

Default Cain...

Cain, I remember talking to you on the Sb Sport Thread a year or two ago.... Funny we have the same interests in cars..... I got out of nitro and electrics for a year or so. (Got seriously into flying) I dropped by my local track about 2 months ago and everyone out there were running nitro, and the crowd has went from 5 or 6 on a Sunday, to 15 or so on a good day. Anyway, everyone there is running nitro now, almost no interest in Electrics anymore. My SB is sitting on the shelf.... LOL

I bought the Cen RTR, and love it. I only have about 2 quarts in it and figured that the stock NX 26 is a disposable engine, I ported and polished it. What a difference. I hope to have this thing on the track in a week or so to see how it does. I think I'm going to get a MAC 21 for a standby when this engine goes.

But the reason that I'm posting here is this.... Most everyone at the track has 777's or Ofna Hyper 7's, the owner of the track who had 2 777's bought a Matrix and loves it. He sold one of his 777's (no need for 3 buggies) and has just put a RB Concepts S7II in it and is smoking everyone..... The Matrix is out of the usuall for CEN and I'm glad to see it. I'm loving mine too. I hope to have it dialed in and split my time between flying and racing this next season.

I'd really like to see some wins for CEN, it's been a hard road here in the states for them (reputation and all)

Shawn
woody0371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:19 PM   #39
Tech Apprentice

Default hello all

I finally got a few more tanks through the car ,had a blast breaking it in cant wait to run it ,i have a question on run time ,what is the best way to optimize fuel economy they race like 20 minute mains and i would love to make less stops I havent time the car yet but any help would be cool I am still in the tuning stage,i have heard of people using additives in the baron fuel ,but i think is just more oil ,i had my 1st broken part LOL it was a pipe collet ,the cool black cen labeled Collet lasted 8 tanks,what do you guys run i was think of a jammin pipe but when i saw the cool header design i am thing of just fixing it.
DirtOvalRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 09:12 AM   #40
Tech Master

Default Matrix Factory Driver

I have the Cen Matrix RTR and ARR in stock, along with all the upgrades.
E-mail me if you have any questions.

http://www.machinesrchobbies.com
Machine's R/C H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:26 PM   #41
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TexRacer

Just bringing this to the TOP.
Seems like a VERY nice car for the money.Everyone seems to be VERY happy with the quality of this car and it's components.
The Nylon seems nice.The shocks are of quality and even the Outdrives and Universals are ALOT higher quality then some of the "OTHER" companies in this price range.
The Factory Team looks VERY nice and is priced MORE than fair.
Goodluck Racing Guys.

Les
Old 09-07-2006, 10:17 AM   #42
Suspended

Default Matrix Pro

Great price on the Cen Matrix Factory Pro

Last edited by Nitro Hobbies; 08-12-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Nitro Hobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:15 AM   #43
Tech Regular

Not that I have ever drove the buggy but I saw many people drive them. All I can say is you have to get your knife ready to cut away to get this thing fast.
Everyone that ran the CEN went to another C hub buggy. (Kyosho)
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Thats my .02 cents worth
kyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 08:50 PM   #44
Tech Apprentice

I believe the results of the car are speaking for themselves. The car is great out of the box and the team has been racking up the wins all season.
weliin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #45
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyracer
Not that I have ever drove the buggy but I saw many people drive them. All I can say is you have to get your knife ready to cut away to get this thing fast.
Everyone that ran the CEN went to another C hub buggy. (Kyosho)
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Thats my .02 cents worth
Peer pressure makes stupid people do stupid things! The car is hooked up. For the money you could almost have two of them versus the others.
Smoothone is offline   Reply With Quote