Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
VIdeo: How Adam Drake Competes with More Talented Drivers >

VIdeo: How Adam Drake Competes with More Talented Drivers

VIdeo: How Adam Drake Competes with More Talented Drivers

Old 10-27-2014, 06:06 AM
Tech Adept

Dont know but seems that we are missing the point of this vid. Could be that even Jason didnt realize what he posted (btw keep up the good work man!)

The point is that we perform based on how we feel what we believe and skill and all of them are connected (if we need to take a piss and we cant do it coz its Amain than this will influence on how we feel, than it will influence on how we perform....)

so going back to Adam... I think that is what he believes (rebuild a car before a race and you are on the way to finish the race - which is first thing if you want to win) and just dont understand people who dont get it (ask yourself what sort of bullshit we all believe in...) We need to believe in lots of thing if we want to reach the goal (yes deep inside we also need to believe that we can win - so how many of you go to amain with that believe?...)

so back to Jason, I would like to see more vids like this... what those pros believe in and what do they feel... whats in their head! that is what we dont have and that is why we dont win.... we can copy all the setups, tyres... but cant perform because we are missing their mind... I know if you would ask them how they did it they would say I dont know coz thats true - they do it in unconscious mind, so we need to bring that up… its like you didn’t know you were breathing while reading this or feeling of your heart beat…

so any pros who would volunteer?
Old 10-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Tech Champion

this is a very good point

so true

mindset is THE most important aspect in racing, by far
Old 10-27-2014, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carterena
Dont know but seems that we are missing the point of this vid. Could be that even Jason didnt realize what he posted (btw keep up the good work man!)

The point is that we perform based on how we feel what we believe and skill and all of them are connected (if we need to take a piss and we cant do it coz its Amain than this will influence on how we feel, than it will influence on how we perform....)

so going back to Adam... I think that is what he believes (rebuild a car before a race and you are on the way to finish the race - which is first thing if you want to win) and just dont understand people who dont get it (ask yourself what sort of bullshit we all believe in...) We need to believe in lots of thing if we want to reach the goal (yes deep inside we also need to believe that we can win - so how many of you go to amain with that believe?...)

so back to Jason, I would like to see more vids like this... what those pros believe in and what do they feel... whats in their head! that is what we dont have and that is why we dont win.... we can copy all the setups, tyres... but cant perform because we are missing their mind... I know if you would ask them how they did it they would say I dont know coz thats true - they do it in unconscious mind, so we need to bring that up… its like you didn’t know you were breathing while reading this or feeling of your heart beat…

so any pros who would volunteer?
Good post!
Old 10-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I liked this video; not sure why he would get any negative feedback on it. Jason changed it up to keep his stuff fresh. Good job. Looking forward to more of his work. Keep it up J!

Regards,
Old 10-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JQ
You need to try harder than that, I have way more imaginative haters than you. Lame.
you're still awesome Joseph. (only half sarcastic)