Sworkz S350T thread >

Sworkz S350T thread

Like Tree2Likes

Sworkz S350T thread

Old 09-19-2015, 08:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROSCOE
Looking forward to the new Jconcepts body to come out! I think that enforcer body is the worst I've seen! Proline musta used Legos as the mold. To each their own. Lol.

Seems like the losi bodies are a good choice as well.

You guys think the updated shock package will utilize the evo 2 shocks or will we see different lengths delivered for the truck?
Does or would the Durango DNX8T body fit the Sworkz S350T?
Old 09-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Looking forward to the new Jconcepts body to come out! I think that enforcer body is the worst I've seen! Proline musta used Legos as the mold. To each their own. Lol.

Seems like the losi bodies are a good choice as well.

You guys think the updated shock package will utilize the evo 2 shocks or will we see different lengths delivered for the truck?
got the Jconcepts at the painter now...Ill try to mount it up and see how it fits when I get them back. Hope it fits well or Ill have some fresh paint for nothing.
Anyone else try them yet?....getting a lil worried now
Old 09-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neesh
got the Jconcepts at the painter now...Ill try to mount it up and see how it fits when I get them back. Hope it fits well or Ill have some fresh paint for nothing.
New tlr jconcepts?
Old 09-29-2015, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

New tlr jconcepts?
Yup
Old 10-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Suspended

thinking about buying this truggy. does any one have any quality pictures of it? would you recommend this truggy? its mu first build kit i will be doing. will this truggy discontinue soon? i want to stay away from anything thats about to discontinue
Old 10-05-2015, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jshum610994
thinking about buying this truggy. does any one have any quality pictures of it? would you recommend this truggy? its mu first build kit i will be doing. will this truggy discontinue soon? i want to stay away from anything thats about to discontinue
It's a great kit. I slapped a few aluminum goodies on for reassurance such as the hinge plates. The truck may have an update coming but how far away is anyone's guess. Overall a good choice. I found the 13t clutch bell lacking a bit on the top side so if you have a longer straight the engine tops out fast. A 14t bell is about perfect.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Neesh
got the bodies back from the painter a couple weeks ago now but finally mounted up and I must say that it looks awesome. Fit is nice and it don't matter which one you buy as both (mugen and losi) are almost identical. Will need the losi front mounts though and trim a void around the rear shock tower. Will post a pic soon.

Man, with Hara leaving, I hope people will still give this truggy a look and try it out. The truggy handles extremely well and never broke one part on it yet. With the lower price Amain dropped it to, its even more such a great deal. You don't know what you're missing
Old 11-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Tech Addict

neesh... sworkz will be just fine without hara... we have several team drivers on here helping guys out and a couple of us also do development for sworkz as well. the goal is to keep developing the best cars and have already started expanding teams and drivers all over world to help sworkz to become one of the best companies out there.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rickster
neesh... sworkz will be just fine without hara... we have several team drivers on here helping guys out and a couple of us also do development for sworkz as well. the goal is to keep developing the best cars and have already started expanding teams and drivers all over world to help sworkz to become one of the best companies out there.
rickster, where do you reside
Old 11-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

keith.. that's a pm question . but I work with team and non team drivers all around world to help with the cars and trucks... that's the great part of internet.. we have guys on here from sworkz Sweden team, Latvia, germany, amsterdam, france, other spots around Europe, Australia, South America, Taiwan, china , Mexico, Canada and usa... oh and 2 from japan.
Old 11-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

not to sound like a downer here. But the Sworkz website is bland and not really useful for anything about the 1/8th buggy and truggy. & as far as messaging Sworkz on facebook...
Complete crap, I've messaged them a couple times in 2 years. They've read it, NEVER responded once. I was extremely close to buying the Evo2 buggy and 350T truggy, But at least for me. There has been close to zero support.
On the flip side, I don't get it? I have herd really great things about the Nitro buggy and truggy. Other than here on RcTech, I have found no support ANYWHERE else. & again the Sworkz website is just not that interactive at all, For a company thats striving to do great things These essentials are not enough to invest my time and money to them.
Old 11-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Tech Addict

H83r..... I agree with you... we simply don't have enough people yet to get help everywhere needed. Some of the guys from from aussie land have got sworkz onto several other places now.. and some of the euro guys are getting help out to more of the sites too.. but usa has some great drivers but not all the team gets to the sites which isn't great.. and yes the sworkz site is way behind something that is supposed to be fixed by first of yr. Its to bad as the cars and trucks are very good.. feel free to always ask questions on here and someone will get with you soon.
Or if your in usa.. call Amain hobbies and ask for Marty or anyone in the tech department and you can get help with any setup information as well that way.
Old 12-22-2015, 03:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default New shocks

What oils we running with the new shocks and the 6 hole Pistons 1.3f/1.4r

I'm running modified 16mm shocks at the moment with 1.2x8 but keen to try what these new shocks come with
Old 12-30-2015, 07:27 PM
ASA
Tech Adept

Hey Mark, check out my post on rcracer NZ bud
Old 01-25-2016, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

So any word on what after market bodies fit properly?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.