Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna Force .28 Carb Issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Ofna Force .28 Carb Issues

I have a older force .28 and just bought a brand new ofna force .28 nitro engine on another car. after break in I was starting to tune and I noticed it was running very lean. when I got on the gas after about 3 seconds it would die fast. I backed the screw out backed it out till it was almost completely out and it started running butter but still lean running out of gas. I put my other carb on this engine and it runs great. 3 1/4 out on HSN and it runs perfect. manual call for 3 1/2 out from seat. The other carb id say I had it out 6+ turns and it was still lean. I tried cleaning out everything and it all seems clean. Any ideas what could be causing this carb to be so lean on the high speed? I tried changing just the HSN on from my other car and that wasn't it as it ran the same. low speed seem to be fine but when I open it up it runs good for a few seconds then dies fast. I know its a carb issue cause it runs perfect with my other carb.