Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Silver State

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 01:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by diamondracing
Kanai was there last year and I know because he was in my amain. Lutz won last year in Truggy in Vegas with the solo Durango and Tessman Dominated everything at Nitro Challenge being only Full Factory HB driver.
Do you even follow racing or been to any big races.
+1.
Those guys whether in teams or individual are so good at setting up there buggies it makes no difference and anyway setup is only a fraction of the overall and its mainly the way they turn the wheel and pull the trigger
Old 04-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

...or in Kanis case "pop the sticks" haha I still don't know how he drives with an airplane transmitter but hey whatever works for you! Real nice guy as well!
Old 04-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by buchanan88
...or in Kanis case "pop the sticks" haha I still don't know how he drives with an airplane transmitter but hey whatever works for you! Real nice guy as well!
Far from a "airplane transmitter". A local racer uses the same radio, it's pretty dialed to be honest, and yes it does feel way different to drive. I'm surprised with our "Video Game Generation" we don't see more of these radios being used.

http://www.kopropo.co.jp/sys_en/radi...-universe.html
Old 04-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nv529
Far from a "airplane transmitter". A local racer uses the same radio, it's pretty dialed to be honest, and yes it does feel way different to drive. I'm surprised with our "Video Game Generation" we don't see more of these radios being used.

http://www.kopropo.co.jp/sys_en/radi...-universe.html
They do more so in Europe/UK but here in the States we don't
Old 04-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by diamondracing
Kanai was there last year and I know because he was in my amain. Lutz won last year in Truggy in Vegas with the solo Durango and Tessman Dominated everything at Nitro Challenge being only Full Factory HB driver.
Do you even follow racing or been to any big races.
Never said Lutz didn't win or couldn't win! And I kno Ty has won pretty much everything! If you read my post I said "it's gotta be harder on them cause they r on their own" Period...... Last years race or the race before that has nothing to do with the conditions they were facing this year! And MALCNZ being able to cutdown on setup trial n error on the track makes a HUGE difference! That's where teams or others running the same plays a major part! Maybe Lutz wanted to try a bunch of different oils or shock locations etc.......but ran out of time, that's where a team mate can say "I did that already n this was my experience". Trust me team work helps
Old 04-16-2014, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
Never said Lutz didn't win or couldn't win! And I kno Ty has won pretty much everything! If you read my post I said "it's gotta be harder on them cause they r on their own" Period...... Last years race or the race before that has nothing to do with the conditions they were facing this year! And MALCNZ being able to cutdown on setup trial n error on the track makes a HUGE difference! That's where teams or others running the same plays a major part! Maybe Lutz wanted to try a bunch of different oils or shock locations etc.......but ran out of time, that's where a team mate can say "I did that already n this was my experience". Trust me team work helps
You will find that most seasoned pros dont stray that much with there starting setups and what may work for 1x driver doesnt neccesarily work for another.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by malcnz
You will find that most seasoned pros dont stray that much with there starting setups and what may work for 1x driver doesnt neccesarily work for another.
I totally agree........but I kno for a fact they bounce ideas between teams
Old 04-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

They are also not only part of a team chassis wise but tire, fuel, ect as well. There is information bounced around all the time at races. Ryan has been with Durango and Tamiya before that. Always raced on a smaller team chassis wise. I think he enjoys that challenge.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jeff Werner
They are also not only part of a team chassis wise but tire, fuel, ect as well. There is information bounced around all the time at races. Ryan has been with Durango and Tamiya before that. Always raced on a smaller team chassis wise. I think he enjoys that challenge.
Thank u Jeff ! All I was trying to say is it's more of a challenge!
Pro or not! I've been the lone racer at tracks (shepherd) (agama) n it's a bit harder when ur the only one!
Old 04-16-2014, 12:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Agama actually had a decent amount of buggies and truggies there this weekend, I was surprised!
Old 04-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Nemo Racing is the best thing that has ever happened to Agama in the US, that is why.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I have been avoiding this thread since Saturday because I don't want to know the outcome of Silver State until I see the race. Does anyone know if it's on Youtube? I looked around on there and haven't been able to find it. Sorry if it has been mentioned in previous posts, but I really don't want the ending spoiled. Thanks.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

The buggy A is on neobuggy or rcspecial.....
Old 04-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Here you go, Buggy main:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jxwRFkZZOI
Old 04-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks. no audio?