Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VP Pro world

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP Estonian driver stand on the podium.

Here is the report from Rd2 of the Estonian Indoor Championship.

The second ornd of the Estonian Indoor Championship took place at its usual venue. Väike-Maarja Racetrack.
This was my first time on carper with the DEX408 and I had a new ESC and Engine, so I wasn't too confident when arriving at the track, Nevertheless, I went into Qualifying hopeful that I can go through the day without issues and come out on the other side with a good result. The first runs were okay, but the car wasn't handling in the air like I wanted, so a little tweak with the rear shocks and the wing made the car much better. In the end I managed to TQ 1/10 4WD and 3rd in 1/8 Buggy.

The finals went quite bad. In all the finals team-mate Hendrik Lainemäe and I had a coming together and we managed to mess up our finals letting Viljar Kask win the first two finals and get the overall win for this round of the season. In 1/10 4WD me and Hendrik were the only two to race but still we managed to have good races together, in the end I won the finals. Really good results in all the classes with Viljar Kask taking another podium in 1/10 2WD with Tõnu Tooming taking the win again. Thanks to all the sponsors and fans for supporting me and the team.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-10th-car-vp-tires.jpg   VP Pro world-8th-podium.jpg   VP Pro world-8th-car.jpg  
Old 11-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

Default 1/10 DISH RIMS FOR KYOSHO

VPRELEASE NEW 1/10 RIMS FOR Kyosho
Adopts nylon blend, maintaining light and strong;
Several elliptic outer hollows give it a classic out-looking and unique dynamic and static appearances;
12 inner ribs support the whole wheel, creating perfect balance between strength and weight;
Goes with almost all standard rubbers and inserts.
White and Yellow colors available now.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-s.jpg  
Old 11-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP SPANISH DRIVER WON THE RACE

VP SPANISH DRIVER WON THE RACE
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-img-20131118-wa0002.jpg   VP Pro world-img-20131118-wa0003.jpg  
Old 11-24-2013, 06:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up A Main @ R/C Ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1WmuLDMgAo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Originally Posted by VPPRO
In 1974, VA PON was started in Taiwan R.O.C to provide metals and medical materials and machines to our customers from all over the world.

In co-operation with the top racers and enthusiasts, we established VP PRO in 2006.

Providing to the R/C car hobbies an unsurpassed quality line of aftermarket performance accessories and service affordable prices, including: tires, wheels, foam insert, wing kit, etc.

VA PON INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

1F., No.1, Ln. 122,Chelutou St., San Chong Dist., New Taipei City

A Main @ R/C Acres 1/8th indoor Inaugural invitational
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-1d%604%7D%24xmystpo-gm%7Erh1t%7Bo.jpg  
Old 11-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Tech Rookie

i saw vp pro XSF tyre sold in USA, if released in other countries?
Old 11-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default New Switzerland Distributor for VP PRO

New Switzerland Distributor for VP PRO
VP PRO is proud to introduce their latest Switzerland distributor; R.Modellismo SAGL who will be stocking VP PRO’s exciting line of tyres and tools. Further information can be found here.
http://rmodellismo.ch/index.php/it/ (under construction)
R.Modellismo SAGL
Via alle Gerre 170 Cugnasco (TI) Switzerland
Director Raniero Bassi
e-mail: [email protected]
www.rmodellismo.ch
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-.jpg  

Last edited by VPPRO; 11-24-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default rc Acres first race.

As you can imagine with a new facility,new dirt and cold weather kicking in there was A lot of learning and testing during this race. I started the day feeling very good as my Xray XB9E was dialed in the morning. I felt I had a very consistent car and the turbo trax seemed like the perfect tire. After a controlled practise I decided I needed a little bit more traction so I decided to try the vp pro wing for extra rear downforce, During first qualifier I had already put myself in the top 4 for the day so I felt now that I could make some change to the car to see how much fast I could make it.
During qual 2 I had a rough run... And the vp pro wing gave me better traction but launched me higher in the air in the Jumps which threw me off a little. ( if you need more rear traction you got to try the vp pro wing... They are awesome!).
During qual 3 I decided to glue up some impulse tires ( without ever testing them)... It was so cold that the glue didn't adhere properly and the wheel came unglue.... So thank goodness for my first good quals.after it was all said and done the rocket round format got me placed in 6th in the starting grid in the First ever Amain Race at RC acres In front of me were veteran Pros in slot 1-5and some talent behind me too. I decided to stick with my proven set-up and go with turbo trax and nothing changed on my car at this point.
I hesitated to make a move in the first few laps and I just couldn't get the pace I wanted and the car was not responding as it was during qualifying ( colder weather made the shocks very stiff) so the car's rear end was -little loose even on my dialed vp pro turbo trax. After a hard fought 10 minute main I was please with my 5th place, especially on a new track in front of 3 super competitive team drivers in Canada.

Stay tuned here for for info as this new track in Canada gives us a chance to practice all year round in 1/8!

Thanks VP Pro for a consistent tire! Now time to try out a properly glued set of impulses.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Suspended

well done with vp pro tyre.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default 1° Andres Marcelino- vp pro spanish driver Championship CASTELLON 2013/2014 -- 2th ra

1° Andres Marcelino- vp pro spanish driver

Championship CASTELLON 2013/2014 -- 2th race.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-0cmg7_ea_ljhbivtb_mfw5e-zxscotzd0oeglpkxkuu%3Dw1098-h827-no.jpg   VP Pro world-20131124_144456_-.jpg  
Old 11-26-2013, 09:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up VP PRO is awsome

All I have to say is since I have been running vp pro it has been amazing on tje track so much effort put into the making of VP Pro well done guys awsome products hope to see lots more from vp pro thanks.
VP Pro
Old 11-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP PRO updates new 1/10th scale buggy tyre numbered 304

VP PRO updates new 1/10th scale buggy tyre numbered 304

VP PRO has officially announced the addition of a new tread pattern named ‘Turbo Trax Evo’ to their competitive 1/10th 4WD off road buggy front tyre range. The Turbo Trax Evo offers plenty of contact for consistent traction on a wide range of racing surfaces and it is available in three compounds for various conditions. Equipped with VP insert foams and it gives the wheel an excellent performance. Experience will give you more surprise, welcome to contact with your local distributers for it.

Stay tuned for more exciting news from the VP Pro factory!
Email:[email protected]
Web:www.vp-racing.com
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-304-.jpg  
Old 12-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Thanks so much for vp pro driver!

Thanks so much for vp pro driver!
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-n%5Dwwj0%25ai0k%24hp7%7Bm1_r5%600.jpg  
Old 12-02-2013, 01:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Default vp 803-SF tire perfect!

vp 803-SF tire perfect!
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-06action23.jpg  
Old 12-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Are there any plans to update the Truggy tires?
Old 12-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Pharcyed
Are there any plans to update the Truggy tires?
of course, it is one of projects for 2014. more new vp pro products for 2014!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.