Can wait to get new car on the track!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can wait to get new car on the track!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Can wait to get new car on the track!

I have been out of the hobby for a few years but when I saw there was a new track near my home I rushed out and bought a B4.2FT and all the hardware. I got it all built got a week off from work but the car has a problem. I am using an LRP Flow works and a 13.5 Thunder Power motor. The motor cuts out for a split second like the brakes are being applied (the red light on the esc blinks). It does this randomly every few seconds. Hobby Town checked it out (very helpful guy) and he ended up calling LRP. LRP said to send it in. I don't want to wait two weeks while it's being checked out! Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 05-14-2013, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

Talking

Originally Posted by RapidRC
I have been out of the hobby for a few years but when I saw there was a new track near my home I rushed out and bought a B4.2FT and all the hardware. I got it all built got a week off from work but the car has a problem. I am using an LRP Flow works and a 13.5 Thunder Power motor. The motor cuts out for a split second like the brakes are being applied (the red light on the esc blinks). It does this randomly every few seconds. Hobby Town checked it out (very helpful guy) and he ended up calling LRP. LRP said to send it in. I don't want to wait two weeks while it's being checked out! Does anyone have any suggestions?
I have a suggestion and a pretty good one, post your question in the electric off road section and wait for an answer.
you posted in the nitro off road section of the forum