need advice on kyosho inferno st?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

need advice on kyosho inferno st?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? need advice on kyosho inferno st?

i'm looking @buying a new 1/8 nitro truggy.and i've looked @ 8ight-t,mugen mbx7 but i also looked @ the inferno neo st and for the price i was wondering is the kyosho worth the money?i don't want to buy it and be like i knew i should of bought the other 1.any input or sugg. would be grt-8.and i want it to race not to bash as i already have plenty of bashers i was wanting to get into racing.
Attached Thumbnails need advice on kyosho inferno st?-images-1-.jpg   need advice on kyosho inferno st?-kyo31683t1b.jpg  
Old 01-29-2013, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

For a K truck it's priced right,

I looked at one and it'll be decent, but will need a little bit of upgrades to be closer to the upper level kits for racing.

With the deals on the Losi trucks right now, I'd have to say if "I" were in the market for a new truck, it'd be hard not to look at the Losi.

Of course it'll be you call and depending on how much support gear you may have one could be a better fit for you over the other. I only know one person that had the Neo St and liked it, but sold it for some reason. I thought it was pretty good for what it was.

It's not much but hope that'll help you out some. Hopefully others will be able to give you more info in the ST.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Get the Losi. They are basically giving them away right now. If you aren't used to racing, it won't really matter what you run for the first couple of months anyway. Plus you can get Losi parts at almost every track and hobby shop. Kyosho parts are a lot harder to find on the wall at a hobby shop.