Worlds track layout. What do you think?

Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Tech Adept

Where are the vids?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pickle311
Will it groove up, or is it going to blow out?
I somehow don't think there will be much grooving when the fastest lap was set on AKA Motos.

I feel bad for the guys who get seeded at the back and won't qual till Thursday.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
Fellas is it me or is this the beginning of the worst worlds ever! The support sucks, Starting to get the feeling like who cares of the outcome......after watching the 200mm nitro tc worlds with rc racing tv. (Did a great job) I wish they were doing this. Liverc rc is wack! Always a glitch and they charge! Whoever is video taping the 1:32 few laps with the drivers, can you please video the fast practice rounds and post them on Facebook or YouTube.....we don't need any commentating we'll figure out who is who by paint scheme....
The internet connection at the track is being allocated solely to Liverc so the rest of the reports have to wait till they get back to their hotel to upload anything.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
The internet connection at the track is being allocated solely to Liverc so the rest of the reports have to wait till they get back to their hotel to upload anything.
And even their coverage is spotty at best for an event of this magnitude. Not saying it's their fault, just extremely disappointing.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AZRC4Me
And even their coverage is spotty at best for an event of this magnitude. Not saying it's their fault, just extremely disappointing.
I gave up on liverc for big events a couple years ago when i paid to watch the ROAR 1/8 nats and couldn't connect the whole time. I hate how they've monopolized coverage of races to the extent that others can't even get internet access.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rsickles
I somehow don't think there will be much grooving when the fastest lap was set on AKA Motos.

I feel bad for the guys who get seeded at the back and won't qual till Thursday.
At least the track condition is more practical for an "off-road" track. This is from a guy that uses set ups from Silverstate. Most club tracks are not made from clay that is perfectly smooth.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

This can't be helping either.
Aside from the weather the race continues to stutter as a low entry number means lots of empty marshal chairs which in turn causes issues if someone might crash where there is no marshal.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

thailand seemed very exciting and prestigious compared to this. it seems like the argentine promoters/officials either are very unprepared or really dont care.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MX304
This can't be helping either.
Aside from the weather the race continues to stutter as a low entry number means lots of empty marshal chairs which in turn causes issues if someone might crash where there is no marshal.
IIRC IFMAR doesn't mandate the organizer to provide marshals for practice... however once quals start and thereafter:

The organizer must provide:
 Marshals for vacant positions for which there are no available driver.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sickboy
thailand seemed very exciting and prestigious compared to this. it seems like the argentine promoters/officials either are very unprepared or really dont care.
+1 ok I thought it was just me Really tho. Live rc needs to go.....let someone else in. Rc racing tv showed everyone exactly how it could b for free!! And to those recording your own video! Post that shit up so we don't have to rely on liverc......who cares about a fast lap update anyway I just wanna see the race......n ur cameras r better than the ones we paying for anyway.......
Old 12-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I find this Worlds disapointing, there's not much in promotion of the track getting sponsors banners up to show what this race is all about, the last two showed all kinds of manufactures taking every piece of fence and wall out there, shoot the JBRL has way more banners and that's a one day race. Track not so great, looks like they wanted to have SC run after all this high end racing so what does that mean "Why build the track again after the Worlds". Its nice to have speed but you also need some different driver line racing. Looks like everyone has the same line. Last worlds was exciting to watch this race I guess I'll wait to hear it on FB. Truley disapointed.

Last edited by -R2-; 12-03-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rsickles
IIRC IFMAR doesn't mandate the organizer to provide marshals for practice... however once quals start and thereafter:
It's still going to screw some guys since the timed practices seed drivers for the qualifiers.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Yup. Most of that should be worked out, though.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
I find this Worlds disapointing, there's not much in promotion of the track getting sponsors banners up to show what this race is all about, the last two showed all kinds of manufactures taking every piece of fence and wall out there, shoot the JBRL has way more banners and that's a one day race. Track not so great, looks like they wanted to have SC run after all this high end racing so what does that mean "Why build the track again after the Worlds". Its nice to have speed but you also need some different driver line racing. Looks like everyone has the same line. Last worlds was exciting to watch this race I guess I'll wait to hear it on FB. Truley disapointed.
Sad, but true. Brazil would have done a much better Job.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Barlarito
The layout may looks not so exciting as other american tracks or previous worlds, but not everybody uses your track style... if you have the chance to look them running is a different thing. As somebody wrote, if you go 20cm away from the line, somebody is going to be in front of you. It will require a lot of concentration to the drivers on the final during the complete hour. Regarding the condition, of course, you are not running on asphalt, so the track is changing with the days, and also will have the drivers to adjust their driving skills to it. So I think the result of this worlds will show who is the most versatile driver.... fast track... changing track... rainny days... sunny days...dust surface... clean surface... muddy surface... what else do you expect from a world champion. It is off road !
Regarding the weather... we wish not to have more water... or at least, as less as possible... but we know that tomorrow and the day after tomorrow the forecast is not so good here, but for the last days of the week... the ones who arrives, will give a great show I think.
And regarding Adam D... he likes to complain about everything... if the customs checks him... he complains... if the customs donīt check him... he complains... if the track is clean... he complains... if it is muddy... the same.. if it rains... if it is sunny... if the track blows...and so on...so, maybe, somebody can ask him to stop complaining and to start racing, because the conditions, are the same for everybody.
If you heard the story of how Maifield had to pay $500 for a duffle bag full of clothes (after telling them they could keep the bag) you know that customs was wacked.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.