R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 10-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default Need help with my alignment

Hi ,

Im really new to RC "surface" , i flew helis for the last ten years , but finally decided to buy a surface vehicle ( i bought a kyosho neo inferno race spec) ,
and really enjoying it

I was new to nitro RC as well so i blew my engine after i change from 20% nitro to 30% ... I bought a HPI star 4.6 just because it was the only one at my LHS i'm up to my 4 gallon on that engine and enjoying it.

But lately i'm having problem when I go full throttle the car goes hard to the right
i've been reading a lot of post but can seem to fix my problem ... if i push the car with my hand the car seems to go straight if i go less than half throttle it it goes to the right but not as bad .....

I don't know if this is the correct procedure , but i really need help on this one

Thanks in advance and BTW buggy are really fun and the entertainment value is far superior from any of my helis !!!!!
Airmanudota is offline   Reply With Quote