Search

SH Tires ProFast Sportsman Freindly

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default tires in the mail

Originally Posted by Stubbs
PM sent.....too funny. I literally just guessed. If a 30 Shore is available, mind sending those? Thx....

Actually, the SAATO, and TQ are the only treads that really resemble something already on the market (unlike Beta) . The others look like they are a larger lug that would do good on European tracks (loose soil or Astroturf). I'd think they may have some difficulty hooking up on the Blue Groove conditions that are prevalent in most of the US.
Mr Stubs your tires are in the mail

I only stock in quantity the TQs and SAATO, TQs in 26,30,and a few 37shore. the SAATO i only stock in 30shore.

The other tread patterns do have there place at times. But you are correct the big lug tires work real well on a losser, say thicker dirt surface. like first thing in the morning on a clay track that was prepped the night before. the crosseyes i have one track that i go to that they work on better then any other tire i have ran there and the more you run them the better they get. this track is a black groove clay surface.

I do stock limited numbers of the 3 others mainly in 26shore. but can get them all in any shore (With exception of SAATO) you may want. Also i can get them in pairs of 2 tires with inserts unmounted.

the insert are closed cell black foam.

hear is my email if you would like to try some
[email protected]
Old 06-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Out of curiosity, What are the foams like ? Similar to what else is out there ? Are they a Soft insert or Similar to AKA's blacks.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Tech Regular

Default inserts

Originally Posted by Integra
Out of curiosity, What are the foams like ? Similar to what else is out there ? Are they a Soft insert or Similar to AKA's blacks.
first off SH has worked hard to come up with insert that are the correct width and thickness for each tire design.

the shore stiffness of the insert i do not know but they are softer then say the AKA blacks. would be more on line with what you are seeing in some of the Beta tires.

No not dual stage either. i have tried some of those dual stage foams and see no differance with them at all.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Tech Regular

PM sent.....too funny. I literally just guessed. If a 30 Shore is available, mind sending those? Thx....

Actually, the SAATO, and TQ are the only treads that really resemble something already on the market (unlike Beta) . The others look like they are a larger lug that would do good on European tracks (loose soil or Astroturf). I'd think they may have some difficulty hooking up on the Blue Groove conditions that are prevalent in most of the US.
So I guess this means that Scott has a set of tires now considering you dont have a buggy.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default Buggy

Originally Posted by Slider30250
So I guess this means that Scott has a set of tires now considering you dont have a buggy.
i can sell him a Buggy Z10xb if he needs one to put the tires on
Old 06-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Yep, he's gracious enough to let me pit out his trailer when I ask....the least I can do is hook him up with a set of tires.

It was either that, or there are a couple of kids I know with buggies, who don't have much when it comes to tires for racing. If Scott doesn't have a need, I was going to donate the set to one of them. Either way, they're going to a good home.

Heck, with truggy dwindling in these parts, I'm almost to the point of saying the heck with it, and getting a buggy for myself!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Tech Regular

Yep, he's gracious enough to let me pit out his trailer when I ask....the least I can do is hook him up with a set of tires.

It was either that, or there are a couple of kids I know with buggies, who don't have much when it comes to tires for racing. If Scott doesn't have a need, I was going to donate the set to one of them. Either way, they're going to a good home.

Heck, with truggy dwindling in these parts, I'm almost to the point of saying the heck with it, and getting a buggy for myself!
Yeah, you want a buggy, the Mugen 6R is unbelievably good. Next time i'm at Cape Fear ill let you take it for a spin.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Yeah, you want a buggy, the Mugen 6R is unbelievably good. Next time i'm at Cape Fear ill let you take it for a spin.
No, don't do that....I've been able to resist spending the money for now. If I drive something I really like, I might not be able to hold back anymore. My wife would kill me then!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:38 AM
Tech Regular

No, don't do that....I've been able to resist spending the money for now. If I drive something I really like, I might not be able to hold back anymore. My wife would kill me then!!!
At least you will have an incredibly large smile on your face when she does....
Old 06-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Default Z10XB

At least you will have an incredibly large smile on your face when she does....
Ya need to try a Z-car Z10xb before you even think of a Mugen. i have 2 Mugen sponsored guys hear that have dumped there cars for Z-cars after driving my Z10XB. Had an Agama driver too, but they would not let him out of his contract and bumped him to a 100% deal to keep him. but come Jan 1st pretty sure he will be onboard with Z-car as well
Old 06-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Anyone wondering about these tires?

I can honestly say this is my go to tire! They are also working on more treads.

The wear on these is really good.

someone was asking about the foams. They are a black foam and are stiffer than aka reds but softer than the black foams.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Tech Regular

Default SAATO in 26shore

Originally Posted by kilfish
We call this one the SAATO, there is a reason behind that name and some day i will i tell you all. if you can guess it's meaning i will send you a free set
The 1005 SAATO is now avalible in a 26shore compound.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Hey guys these tires are actually really good,If you are kind of sceptical to try these because you dont know anyone who runs them or just have never heard of them dont be.Before these i ran proline which were great but price was killing me so being rick here is a local at my track i decided to try them last sunday and i have to say these tires have impressed me enough to only run sh tires for now on,the tires gave me incredible traction and let me tq both of my qualifiers in e-buggy and set the new tq lap pace and finally getting third in the a-main.The wear is great and so far i used the satto's in 30 shore and they feel like a aka super soft or a proline m3.The wear is great and the price is nice and i guess all i can say i hope you guys can try these tires so you see what your missing,thanks rick for the awesome tires.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kman16jr
Hey guys these tires are actually really good,If you are kind of sceptical to try these because you dont know anyone who runs them or just have never heard of them dont be.Before these i ran proline which were great but price was killing me so being rick here is a local at my track i decided to try them last sunday and i have to say these tires have impressed me enough to only run sh tires for now on,the tires gave me incredible traction and let me tq both of my qualifiers in e-buggy and set the new tq lap pace and finally getting third in the a-main.The wear is great and so far i used the satto's in 30 shore and they feel like a aka super soft or a proline m3.The wear is great and the price is nice and i guess all i can say i hope you guys can try these tires so you see what your missing,thanks rick for the awesome tires.
+1 SH Tires are awesome. The Satto's are my tire of choice.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bbennett
+1 SH Tires are awesome. The Satto's are my tire of choice.
lol they are definately awesome at lake park for sure,might try some 26 shore for cocoa next month

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.