R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Need Direction

So I'm getting very frustrated that i spent all this money in this hobby and no one seems to know of anywhere i can run at near Oconomowoc, WI.
Any help is much appreciated. if i cant find anything im most likely going to trash my car or sell it as im getting very frustrated with people being very stingy with info on track location.
Kartracer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

http://www.therczone.com/tracks/sear...tate=Wisconsin
LosiRacer163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
Bus
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartracer00 View Post
So I'm getting very frustrated that i spent all this money in this hobby and no one seems to know of anywhere i can run at near Oconomowoc, WI.
Any help is much appreciated. if i cant find anything im most likely going to trash my car or sell it as im getting very frustrated with people being very stingy with info on track location.
dont trash it!!! mail it to me.
John 3:16, Losi 2.0, Losi 2.0 T, B4.1, B44.1
Sponsored by Wife
Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
Tech Rookie

THankyou so much LosiRacer163
Savior of the year!! Makin the world go round!
Kartracer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #5

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

http://www.clarkrcpark.com/

http://www.marcca.com/

jeremy
Jeremy Whiting - serpent america - desoto racing - apicco race engines - RcRenew - jconcepts - Rc Pro Products - ko propo eurus - ko propo servos - VP PowerMaster Fuels - Answer-rc usa - advantage racing products - Parma/pse bodies - serpent 811 2.1 - 811t
J.Whiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:34 AM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to afr0sch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartracer00 View Post
Apologizing in advance for this post, but crying that you didn't get help when you don't exert any effort yourself to gather info is just sorry. I tend to not help people that are not willing to help themselves.

I used the Google search engine (ever heard of it?) to search for "wisconsin rc tracks" and the first hit is the web link the guy posted earlier. Took 5 seconds.

http://www.therczone.com/tracks/sear...tate=Wisconsin
Old 05-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #7
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default Really... Way to make a new racer feel welcome...

A simple suggestion of " Hey I found this info from a google search " would be enough to make your point... but making the new people in the hobby feel stupid for asking a quesiton and looking for a track to race at is a great way to ensure we all have nobody to race in a few years.... Nice work!
RC America - XRay - Hudy - Maclan Racing - Xpert Servos - Schelle Racing Innovations - AKA Racing Products - DE Racing - Sticky Kicks - Sanwa
JFuel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:53 AM   #8
Bus
Tech Master

Dont know much about your people or track in WI. But I know here in KS/MO area their are plenty of racers who will help you out. All the way from people like myself whom do their best to promote the sport/hobby to the pro's! HINT THEY GET PAID TO HELP YOU.

But yes when I first started you did have some guys not willing to help you but just hang out breath in any information you can get.

Ask on here allot of times you can get things worked out just over the computer! But I will say this you picked Nitro to learn this hobby you kinda started at the most difficult thing to understand. Should probably have gone electric first.
John 3:16, Losi 2.0, Losi 2.0 T, B4.1, B44.1
Sponsored by Wife
Bus is offline   Reply With Quote