Wiki Posts
Search

GS Hobby......

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default GS Hobby......

Has anyone had an experience with GS Hobby?? I don't normally do this as things generally get resolved but do they actually answer e-mails or questions at all??????? Managed to order things from one online store in the US about 1-2 weeks after ordering from GS and that's arrived already but i'm still waiting for the GS order to come through. . . . i'm i waisting my time with the above shop or do they have a legit reason (illness etc)?
Old 05-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Charles Godwin
Has anyone had an experience with GS Hobby?? I don't normally do this as things generally get resolved but do they actually answer e-mails or questions at all??????? Managed to order things from one online store in the US about 1-2 weeks after ordering from GS and that's arrived already but i'm still waiting for the GS order to come through. . . . i'm i waisting my time with the above shop or do they have a legit reason (illness etc)?
I have ordered 2 times from there and on both orders where the parts were in stock after a couple weeks of waiting I had to call and ask about my order, then they took care of it. I forgot what the excuse was but it was not shipped yet. Something regarding staff.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I have never had any problems with orders from them but I am in the state.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I sent them email twice before, with no reply. But they manage to sent me newsletters on their latest promotions and stuff weird.

PS: I didn't ask them about what they have, I only asked them do they ship to this part of the world.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So at the moment then they sound pretty useless at answering e-mails. . . . i'll shall keep trying until my patience wears thin.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Tech Prophet

I had some good expriences with them and not so good ones i ordered some a spring kit and some tuning shock pistons and ordered them on Tuesday and were supposed to get sent out yesterday or the day before that . And they just sent them out today Lucky i dint abosutely need them for the race weekend but i really did want to try them

But its the 2nd time its happen though ordering from them.

Other than that thier prices are good the shipping prices are good shipping time is ok but i dont like the issues.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I've been to the shop, it is a small operation and might just be a human error. They seem like good people, I would say shoot them another email or give him a call.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default One order

I only ordered once, but it arrived promptly. No issues....
Old 05-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by BradS
I've been to the shop, it is a small operation and might just be a human error. They seem like good people, I would say shoot them another email or give him a call.

Well i did pick the cheapest USPS service but man its the second time its happen though . I did email them yesterday but im not sure about buying from them again . If i got a Email saying that it was going out after the day it was supposed to be or before i wouldnt have a issue .

But i do know how small LHS and stores work though its tuffer with a smaller staff.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)
Default Top notch

I get my orders within the 3rd business day, and it's a pleasure to deal with them.. Best prices , only place I use..
Old 06-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Tech Rookie

Default gshobby

are the 2 gshobby same people ? ? ?

ft smith ar

and

barling ar
Old 06-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Yes. He moved into a sweet new big shop with indoor off road. Great people and great deals.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Tech Prophet

Yea only had one issue with GSHobby once last year with a order taking 4 days before it was sent out i had to email them. And they replied back and said the owner was on Vacation yea i was mad but i got it in the mail not to long after that.

Ordered from them twice this year and got my stuff sent out within two days so il shop with them still. Prices and shipping is not bad on most of there things not all.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:30 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

I ordered a set of springs a month ago. Never got them. 20 $ cost them a customer. Ordered same springs monday from amain and I already have them. Wont be buying gshobby ever again.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:56 AM
Tech Adept

Charles, did your order come through?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.