R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Trax70 rehab browns mills,nj

Hey I need help, I am new to the whole r/c off road scene, but I found trax70 and it looks pretty run down!!! I have read on a few threads that there are some people are trying to bring the off-road track back to life!!! I really want to help, not only for everyone else but so that I can have a semi local track close to where I am at!!! I just bought a team associated sc8 and I want a track that I can put the whole truck to use!!! I can go in the pines close by but I want the whole track thing, and I am not necessarily looking for the whole racing scene per say but to have a track that I can go to and play around on just for shits and giggle ya know!!! If anyone sees this and can let me know when you are doing this please let me know!!!
Newsc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
Tech Prophet

Your better office going to the Hobby hut track its better now. New guy running it also

For some reason the Trax 70 never took off.

Hobby Hut offroad, Mushroom bowl offroad, Fun Center raceway.
GS HOBBY , Stormer Hobbies, Amain Hobbies, RRP Hobby .
tc5 man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

I see your point, but i am still very intersted in helping to get that track back into shape. I am going to talk to the owner today and see if he has had any people attempt to contact him about it or to just find out anything at all lol
Old 05-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

It would be a decent place to fix up and have an impromptu spot to bash or ride the track. As far as actual racing I don't think the support and facilities are there.
ironzgti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #5
Tech Rookie

I went there today and it looks like no one has been there for a long time, the track itself is in desperate need of TLC and repair!!! The stands are covered in bees and the house next to the track looks as if no one has been there for a while, I really want to fix it up though because it's the closest one to me. I am still serious about wanting to help clean it up, but most of the dirt needs to be dug up and good top soil needs to be layed back down because it looks more like some ramps in a rock quarry instead of an off-road R/C track
Old 05-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

FYI

Boatracer1000 just posted on another forum that there is a group of guys working on the track and if you want to help out send him a PM

Would be nice to race at Trax70 again.

This was the track last year when it was called East Coast RC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcG5O...eature=related

Last edited by jf45; 05-09-2012 at 05:49 PM.
jf45 is offline   Reply With Quote