Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help on how to customize cut Starter Box

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TX_Punisher
I've put spacers (washers) underneath the plate the motors are mounted on in other boxes to raise the wheel. You just need to make sure if you raise it enough that the wheel doesn't hit the opening of the box when depressed. That, and you may need longer screws that screw into the plate from the bottom of the box, assuming that's how Kyosho does it.
Thats something I will look into once I have opened the chassis hole to make it wider.
You might of misread my last comment but the starter box seems fine at the moment and may not need any adjusting in terms of spacers etc. At the moment it looks like the hole i.e. chassis of my RC which is a rectangular shape needs to be widen from one side, the starter wheel seems to be touching fine without modding, basically the starter wheel is too wide to fit through the chassis opening but once I have widen the hole I will then know for sure if any spacers might be required at present by looking at it visually it looks like it won't even need to go that way.

I'll keep you updated thanks