R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #16
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for all the feedback guys. It really is a big help. Pretty sure I have it running up to par right now. Took a little bit and weeding through some mistakes (guess thats the way to learn).

All in all I believe I had a defective battery and it wound up melting down from an arc while running it. This time it cost me a new throttle servo since it cooked that along with a switch also. Luckily I was lucky and didn't burn up my receiver and steering servo also. (of coarse the most simple thing but who thinks its broken when its brand new)
From the battery not taking a full charge it only lasted 5 minutes or so and then dies out while under acceleration leaving the carb open.

Installed the new generation 3 tray which seems to be a pretty good design however I do disagree with where they have all the servo wires so close to the front drive shafts. (I would up rubbing through one of my servo wires. Had to lift the servos more to get them to run underneath the bottom corner and then zip tie them to the upen triangle area that is there. Why not design so the wires come out on the other side where there is tons of room??? lol

Got through two tanks and it didn't take off on me so Im hoping thats the end of it! LOL

Thanks again everyone for the input.
dann1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:49 AM   #17
Tech Adept

Does the losi truggy tank fit in the buggy
the daddy is offline   Reply With Quote