R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 09-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #196
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Ill usually look at these three to order from -Tower, A main and Stormer. (Even though there are others.)

Just my experience Stormer is usually way cheaper on complete cars / trucks, but the shipping is rather expensive.

A Main is cheaper than Tower Hobbies at times, but once you factor in the Super Saver discount and Free Shipping on orders over a certain $, Tower is usually less expensive.

I recently placed a larger order with A Main for the first time, in a long time, as I really wanted to try a $35 5000mah ECO lipo, and they had 10% off and free shipping, but honestly if it wasn't for the wanting to try the ECO lipo, I would have just ordered from Tower, as at check out they were still less expensive for the rest of the order.

I have found its best to have multiple orders ready to go, go to check out, factor in the discounts and shipping on all three sights, then just actually pay and check out from the one who charges the least out the door price.

Just how I shop on line.