R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Good to hear Drake will run for Pro-line, I saw he won at the Italian Nitro Challenge on P-L rubber, he's a good friend and now the product base well enough for him to know how good their items are. I was already going back to Proline after trying other tires (sorry P-L I doo the wrong thing). But congrates to Adam and your new teamamte, you have guys scrambling for the new year on tires to buy.
-R2- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #17
Tech Elite

I have had proline and AKA tires come unglued..... This is why Token glues up his own tires. yep yep
token is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

That sums it up Token.
Greg B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #19
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hopefully they will produce some new tires for truggy platform.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #20
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
I have had proline and AKA tires come unglued..... This is why Token glues up his own tires. yep yep
yup very true but i hate doing tires its just another added step after balancing
Old 01-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Im glade to see Drake get a good tire company under him for the worlds coming up. I really hope Losi pushes hard in finding ways to improve the 2.0 and make it better then it already is, so drake can go after the WC trophy. Really hoping for a TLR or Xray WC and would love to see drake pull this out one way or another!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #22
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraspeed84 View Post
Im glade to see Drake get a good tire company under him for the worlds coming up. I really hope Losi pushes hard in finding ways to improve the 2.0 and make it better then it already is, so drake can go after the WC trophy. Really hoping for a TLR or Xray WC and would love to see drake pull this out one way or another!
+1 for drake getting a good tire sponcership, but AKA is awsome as well, as for the ways to improve the losi 2.0.... i hope you are kidding, what upgrade are you looking for? i ran losi for 4 years with nothing but excellent results! top 3 in every race i raced in! i did switch to a differnt trug/bug for 2012 only because i ran out of things to do to the losi 2.0, i had everything and every upgrade avalible for it. i do this as a hobby and thought i would start over and try somthing differnt, not that i dont like losi, but just make it a hobby. losi 1/8 scale buggies and truggies are bad ass!!!! i just may be back...never know
inferno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #23
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
+1 for drake getting a good tire sponcership, but AKA is awsome as well, as for the ways to improve the losi 2.0.... i hope you are kidding, what upgrade are you looking for? i ran losi for 4 years with nothing but excellent results! top 3 in every race i raced in! i did switch to a differnt trug/bug for 2012 only because i ran out of things to do to the losi 2.0, i had everything and every upgrade avalible for it. i do this as a hobby and thought i would start over and try somthing differnt, not that i dont like losi, but just make it a hobby. losi 1/8 scale buggies and truggies are bad ass!!!! i just may be back...never know
I also wheeled the Losi for many years then I tried other kits and I'm glad I believe Los I had the best kit a few years back not anymore other just give more for performance but that me other will disagree.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:10 AM   #24
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

ive always ran losi but i do think they have fell behind the 8ight ball just a TICK! its not much just a little off i love losi always have but fact is i ran a mp9tki2 and that thing handles the ruff tracks and has more steering plus with the weight the mp9 has it seem to glide on out side surfaces better. But if u ever take me to a fast smooth track im taking losi all day any day.