Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losi rtr buggy into race roller?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Hyperfuxx, pm me your number in the morning and I will help you. We live in the same town and I think we have talked @ LH in the past. We'll, get you headed in the right path with the Losi buggy.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

GOLFERDUDE;

that is awesome that your willing to meet up with a fellow enthusiast! I love how this forum connects people in a way that otherwise we would not meet. I myself am a new nitro runner and needed some help breaking in my engine. I posted here on rctech and lo and be hold The infimous Houston and Hudy reply and offers to me and personally help me break in my car (tuned it perfectyl, haven't had to touch the needles for 3/4 a gallon). I love this about the hobby, everyone is willing to help.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by EatYoLegs
If he advertised it as a race roller than he should have said that he replaced the shocks. How were you supposed to know he did that? He absolutly did something wrong and I would leave bad feedback if I was you! When I make a deal online I want to be able to feel confidant in what I'm buying. This guy left out the fact that a 100$ part was missing. I'm sure that knowlage would have changed your mind in doing a trade with him. I feel sorry for ya man, I'd leave him some real negative sh!t. Good luck brotha
yeah and he didn't tell me that the shock tower was cracked and that the cvds were bent ether i gave him detailed pics he should have seen them i forgot about the shocks on there