Wiki Posts
Search

Which is the best AE 8.2 or The Car

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Which is the best AE 8.2 or The Car

I've really been wanting to change buggys, which one have of these 2 have anybody had the best issues with AE 8.2 or the car. Both look very cool noone at my track is running either. Or is the new team Durango the way to go?
Old 09-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Don't change cars if you're running the Losi!
Old 09-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

I prefer vanilla ice cream over chocolate, however strawberry is also good as well.

look up subjective opinion.. and thats all your goona get here

Last edited by KThatcher; 09-13-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eightoffroader
I've really been wanting to change buggys, which one have of these 2 have anybody had the best issues with AE 8.2 or the car. Both look very cool noone at my track is running either. Or is the new team Durango the way to go?
Go with THE Car, they are looking for a new driver
Old 09-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Its hard to compare the two when one of them is not out yet.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I'm curious also more about THE CAR then the rc8 2.0, as I would like to try out the car in the near future. I think whats obvious of the 2 right now, is the car is most likely lighter and more narrow. Also it seems THE CAR has more adjustments, then the rc8B 2.0. I find (the car) more appealing then my losi, I guess that's why I wanna try one

Last edited by drs92; 09-13-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Probably should wait few months till rc8.2 has been out and run to ask this question fact is all the rigs oht are good for one person and not the next i prefer kyosho to all but am going to get thr 8.2 when comes out to try and save money but also liked losi mugen
Old 09-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jewn_beef
Probably should wait few months till rc8.2 has been out and run to ask this question fact is all the rigs oht are good for one person and not the next i prefer kyosho to all but am going to get thr 8.2 when comes out to try and save money but also liked losi mugen
I liked the Mugen also! For me it's either stay with my losi or jump to the car.. Just something about it (mad steering )
Old 09-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by drs92
I'm curious also more about THE CAR then the rc8 2.0, as I would like to try out the car in the near future. I think whats obvious of the 2 right now, is the car is most likely lighter and more narrow. Also it seems THE CAR has more adjustments, then the rc8B 2.0. I find (the car) more appealing then my losi, I guess that's why I wanna try one
narrowness is only good for smooth track. when it gets bumpy wider is the one way to go... an look whos winning, AE, kyosho and mugen. all have wide layouts.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 808gx7r
narrowness is only good for smooth track. when it gets bumpy wider is the one way to go... an look whos winning, AE, kyosho and mugen. all have wide layouts.
Never said it was better or anything , just pointing out the differences
Old 09-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Prophet

associated rc8b 8.2 buggy enough said not to mention the help you can get from others at most tracks.

I never understand why one buggy or truggy is good for one perticler surface than the other i mean you can setup any of them to run good on any surface
Old 09-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tc5 man
associated rc8b 8.2 buggy enough said not to mention the help you can get from others at most tracks.

I never understand why one buggy or truggy is good for one perticler surface than the other i mean you can setup any of them to run good on any surface
If you read his post, he said there are neither at his track. How do you know how good something is that you have not drove , not saying that the RC8 is bad as it is proven but I do find it interesting that you know so much on it and know it is better than The Car..
Old 09-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by CaLaBeR
If you read his post, he said there are neither at his track. How do you know how good something is that you have not drove , not saying that the RC8 is bad as it is proven but I do find it interesting that you know so much on it and know it is better than The Car..
'

i did not say the the car buggy is bad or anything all i said was at most tracks you whould be hard to find somebody running that buggy at least at the tracks i been to in the northeast.

and no the rc8b/rc8tce are good not being bias other than yes there is a few things they could improve like the axle bones, and the plastic shock bushings.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tc5 man
'

i did not say the the car buggy is bad or anything all i said was at most tracks you whould be hard to find somebody running that buggy at least at the tracks i been to in the northeast.

and no the rc8b/rc8tce are good not being bias other than yes there is a few things they could improve like the axle bones, and the plastic shock bushings.
When you make a bold statement of 'associated rc8b 8.2 buggy enough said' that is implying that it is superior. To me, the Associated is a proven platform that has had lots of improvements made since it was released, with getting it you would be buying youself something that will be setup very good out of the box with little things needed to tailor to your style. The Car, seems to be a nice buggy with lots of cool idea's and JQ is releasing lots of upgrade parts to improve it. If you like the handling of your Losi go with the JQ as it is close to the Losi, if you want something that will handle different, the Associated would be a good choice. Myself I really like my Serpent's I am just trying to get the buggy to turn a bit better but other than that I am very pleased with them.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by CaLaBeR
When you make a bold statement of 'associated rc8b 8.2 buggy enough said' that is implying that it is superior. To me, the Associated is a proven platform that has had lots of improvements made since it was released, with getting it you would be buying youself something that will be setup very good out of the box with little things needed to tailor to your style. The Car, seems to be a nice buggy with lots of cool idea's and JQ is releasing lots of upgrade parts to improve it. If you like the handling of your Losi go with the JQ as it is close to the Losi, if you want something that will handle different, the Associated would be a good choice. Myself I really like my Serpent's I am just trying to get the buggy to turn a bit better but other than that I am very pleased with them.

i wouldnt say the "rc8b/rc8t" is superior lol but yea i get what your saying i used to own the 1.0 and the 1.0 t. And i dint like the way they drove i like the rc8tce a lot better driving and handleing wise but still tuning it to my liking with little tuning.

Trust me i whould get something else like a mugen or a GS, maybe serpent but intill i see more people run them to get setup help etc than its just two manfacters or better yet a track that sells them parts in thier trailer or store.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.