Wiki Posts
Search

Live RC

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Tech Adept

Default Live RC

Guys,

Has anyone had any contact with Live rc? I have sent around 8 emails to them to almost all the email addresses they have and i still havent a reply.

I bought the Neo2011 and The Dirt challenge DVD's way back on the 16th May.. I was told they would be shipping a few weeks after that and to this day ive received nothing and no reply on my emails?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Tech Adept

Bri, if I remember rightly, the worlds vid was about 6 months after the event.....
Old 09-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Beddo
Bri, if I remember rightly, the worlds vid was about 6 months after the event.....
Yeah i wouldnt mind if they replied and said that, i move out in 2 weeks so i just want to know when its being sent so i can give them my new addy
Old 09-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Tech Rookie

I got the full neo 2011 package and have still not revived my Neo DVD.

Think I payed through PayPal, going to try and claim my money back.

Let me know if you get anywhere with them Brian.

Birdy.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:18 AM
Tech Adept

I did as well sadly its passed the 45 day limit

All i want is a response to my emails considering ive sent them £40 odd
Old 09-09-2011, 03:29 AM
Tech Adept

Im in the same boat. I got an email from Brandon like 2or3 months ago saying my order should ship a few days later and that is as far as i got! Still no DVDs and no answers to my emails.

I understand that the boys are busy and that but its not hard to get on here every so often and give an update so we are not all just left in the dark! I mean it would take 2 minutes every week or 2!!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Same here guys please let me know if you get anywhere. im pretty peed off with it to be honest, i asked on live rc when the 1/10 worlds was on in finland and the guy said a week or so then that was ages ago and its a bit of a joke that they cant get it out to us after allmost 5 months.
Ill not be buying off them again thats for sure
Old 09-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Our sincerest apologies for the delay on the DVD. We had the Neo DVD done quite a while ago, but we had some hardware issues and lost the entire completeted work and had to recreate it from the ground up. It is done now, and I will be spending all weekend packaging up the orders and shipping them out. If you ordered multiple DVD's such as the Nitro Challenge and Neo, they will ship together unless you put them in as separate orders.

Again, I apologize for this, but we are working as frantically as possible to get DVD's out the door.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you very much for the info Brandon. I cant speak for anyone else but but i would be ok if it took another month (but please dont) now that you have given an update.

I look forward to seeing the dvds, im sure they will be tops just like your other films.

Is the 1/8 nitro nats DVD ready as well or is that still getting done? If its finished i might grab that also!?
Old 09-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Now that Neo is done, the Nats DVD is what is being worked on now. After that, it will be the worlds from Finland, and then we are completely caught up. There are no more major races that we will be at for the rest of the year, so we should be done with these much quicker than the past DVD's where we are on the road every other week.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Thanks for the update. Patiently waiting for the nitro challenge 2011 vid here
Old 09-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...ml#post9649035

Please pm me so we start building a legal case against there company..read above link.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by whittod
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...ml#post9649035

Please pm me so we start building a legal case against there company..read above link.

Thanks
No support here, they have given an update and that's good enough for me.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ryWA
No support here, they have given an update and that's good enough for me.
+ 1

Im under no illusions its not an easy job for them and the worlds DVD was brilliant.

They said they have posted them out over the weekend so hopefully mine arrive this week.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Thank you for you reply Live RC

Thank you Brandon for your reply. I understand your production process now and will wait for the product....perhaps posting a message on your website will help future customers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.