R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 09-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #16
Tech Master
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

WOW !

LiveRC is a small company that just wants to bring all the RC excitement to your living room and promote RC on major channels. RC never got such a great exposure since LiveRC broadcasts races.

RC is a small community and LiveRC is certainly the most trusted company out there by RC manufacturers and the rest of the industry. And I know what I'm talking about.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:37 AM   #17
Tech Adept

Just got an email from paypal, my order has shipped, thats NEO11 and The dirt nitro challenge.

Thanks to the live rc crew, im sure these will be top notch as all ways.
www.platypusx.com (skin industries clothing Australia)
ryWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #18
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittod View Post
Live RC.com still waiting on DVD anyone else?

Please pm me so we start building a legal case against there company..read above link.

Thanks

Dude is TRIPPIN.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:12 PM   #19
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Dude is TRIPPIN.
I did some looking for some other post of this dude...

I find it funny he lives in Wisconsin and was posting on the "trackside" thread.. Wonder if Brandon knows he has a "local" that is trying to get together a lawsuit?

If I were Scotty I would show this guy the unwelcomed sign next time showed up to race. With all of his involvement w/ Live and the owner of said track he would be the next "lawsuit" if something went wrong.
imprsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #20
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Dude is TRIPPIN.
Apparently he just wanted to make some threats and swing his big hammer. Here is what what he PM'd me after calling me an idiot. I guess since I called him a Douche Bag....or was it a Jag-off? Can't remember but he is both.

PM from WHITTOD

Again your missing the point. The reason for the use of the forum was to get the owner to respond to my many emails and phone calls about a business matter.

The concept worked and was effective. I also found out there are many other people that have had the same problem with the company so there is a pattern there.

I don't care about the owners life or schedule problems he has a responsibility to be honest with paid clients up front and not string people along to the point where they have to call/email a dozen time or make threatening statements on a forum to find out what's going on, do you really think I like to be the heavy and threaten people the legal action, I must tell you don't like to be put in that position.

I don't live my life needing approval from idiots on forums, pits or paddock. If someone is taking advantage of me or not following through with business a matter I'm involved with I'll take whatever action is needed to get a result within the limits of the law. I'm also glad your buddy's at that track got a kick out of it and had a good laugh, I know I did too with minutes of my post and the immediate email from owner of the company.

Now as far as your initial comments and follow up, perhaps you have some mental framework issues or are seeking approval or need a out reach program through the use of forums and such. Maybe your just mental retarded and don't really understand the scope of other peoples post. Next time before you comment on matter that don't really concern you is to keep your mouth shut and mind your own business.

However I much take the high road now and say I'm sorry for calling you names and venting my frustration on you, I understand how most simple minded people think when they see comments about legal actions to protect one interest. You must have better things to do then to judge me or my motives about business matter that don't concern you.

Just so you know Brandon/Live RC did give me an updated answer taking my concerns under advisement. Don't be surprised if there company policy is more truthful about actual release dates of there products but I guess time will tell.

Anyways have a great day and remember to let the faster guy through, see you at the track.

Thanks
SPEEDSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #21
Tech Addict

Brandon just needs to add a disclaimer in big bold letters stating DVD's will be shipped when they meet our standards, not before. Everything I have gotten from them has been worth the wait. And yes, I too have complained in the past.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #22
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to camocowboy

I will start by saying I think that LiveRC is a great idea and has done wonders for the community and races. The coverage is amazing for such a small hobby really. I think they have the potential to do big things for themselves as well as growing R/C.

That said, from experience if you are not somebody and they don't need you for something, don't bother trying to get ahold of them. I have made numerous calls and got no answer as well as sent emails. I went as far as to post about trying to contact them on their own chat room during a big race only to get responses from many others who have not been able to get ahold of them. I was not even trying to get a video or anything, just some questions answered. I was a little frustrated with the lack of access but it is what it is. Keep up the good race coverage and work on better customer service in the spare time.
#92 Greg Singletary
Punched R/C Productions - Ascendancy Racing - Byrons Fuel - JGO Paint - The Nitro Pit - One Hobbies Shop and INDOOR RACEWAY
camocowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #23
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Rohde View Post
Our sincerest apologies for the delay on the DVD. We had the Neo DVD done quite a while ago, but we had some hardware issues and lost the entire completeted work and had to recreate it from the ground up. It is done now, and I will be spending all weekend packaging up the orders and shipping them out. If you ordered multiple DVD's such as the Nitro Challenge and Neo, they will ship together unless you put them in as separate orders.

Again, I apologize for this, but we are working as frantically as possible to get DVD's out the door.
BRANDON,
IM MOVING IN 2 WEEKS. IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN CHANGE MY ORDER FROM THE ROAR NATS DVD TO THE NITRO CHALLENGE AND GET IT SHIPPED OUT AS I WANT THAT ONE AS WELL, ONCE THE DVD FROM NATS COMES OUT ILL ORDER IT THEN, IM NOT GOING TO PREORDER FROM LIVE RC ANYORE...

OTHER OPTION IS JUST GIVE ME A REFUND AND I CAN ORDER WHATEVER MOVIE I WANT

THIS IS FOR ACCOUNT STUBMUFFIN@GMAIL.COM AND MY ''NAME'' IS STUBS WHEN I LOG IN

I DID RECIEVE ONE EMAIL FROM SUPPORT AND ALL IT SAID WAS ILL CHANGE THE ADRESS ON THE ORDER FOR YOU.... BUT I DIDNT GIVE AN ADRESS

STUBYSLAP31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Has anyone received their Nitro Nationals DVD? I got an email from Paypal a few weeks ago stating that it had shipped but I never got it. LiveRC.com shows the DVD in-stock but I was wondering if anyone had the same experience? I ordered the DVD as a bundle with the all-access coverage.
KyLayfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #25
KMW
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyLayfield View Post
Has anyone received their Nitro Nationals DVD? I got an email from Paypal a few weeks ago stating that it had shipped but I never got it. LiveRC.com shows the DVD in-stock but I was wondering if anyone had the same experience? I ordered the DVD as a bundle with the all-access coverage.
It took quite awhile, but I just recently received all of the DVDs I ordered, including the Nitro Nationals.
KMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #26
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I received mine too last week.
ehartman_49348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #27
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyLayfield View Post
Hi Ky,

All DVD's were shipped a couple weeks ago. At this time, we are 100% caught up on everything and have no pending orders. If you have not received anything yet, please email us at support [a] liverc [.] com and we will check on the delivery confirmation number.

For this year, one of our main goals is to greatly speed up the turn around time on DVDs. We have some new equipment and workflows to greatly speed up the DVD process. In fact, we are already nearing completion on the Reedy Race DVD less than 10 days after the event. The manufacturing time will still be about 10 days, but we are working very hard to have DVDs to everyone's door within 30 days after each event.

-Brandon
Old 02-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #28
Tech Adept

I GOT MINE 2 WEEKS AGO AND LET ME SAY AWSOME WORK PUT INTO THIS VIDEO AND EDITING, LIVE RC .COM CREW DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS DVD. THANKS , AND WORTH THE WAIT TIME.
151 RACN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #29
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Rohde View Post
Hi Ky,

All DVD's were shipped a couple weeks ago. At this time, we are 100% caught up on everything and have no pending orders. If you have not received anything yet, please email us at support [a] liverc [.] com and we will check on the delivery confirmation number.

-Brandon
Thanks Brandon, I sent you an email with my transaction number.
KyLayfield is offline   Reply With Quote