R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (http://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   2011 Intech BR5 Evo (http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/546905-2011-intech-br5-evo.html)

Russ Kinsey 08-31-2011 10:20 AM

2011 Intech BR5 Evo
 
We wanted to start a new thread on the 2011 Intech BR5 Evo car.
We have tested the buggy over the past month with very good results. It is very competitive, durable with very little wear. We are at the 2 gallon mark with zero issues!!
It does everything very well, jumping ,turn in, smooth and rough track.
We have created a website so new and current owners can see set up sheets and race reports, along current testing of new parts.
Please feel free to visit the site.:nod:
thanks,
Russ

http://intechracing-usa.com/

Big Will 09-01-2011 04:48 AM

So I take Hunter is going to be driving this car?

Russ Kinsey 09-01-2011 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Will (Post 9601139)
So I take Hunter is going to be driving this car?


Yes Will, Hunter will be using the BR5 Evo at all events,we race what we Sell!!:nod:

He will be help all team members and customers with set ups .

cheapskate.brok 09-01-2011 06:53 AM

wussup guys, how much does it weigh? RTR. Thanks!

p/s; I'll work out the approximate, just need some sample data. CHeers!

Russ Kinsey 09-01-2011 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok (Post 9601502)
wussup guys, how much does it weigh? RTR. Thanks!

p/s; I'll work out the approximate, just need some sample data. CHeers!

Right now it is 3350 grams in kit form....:)
Alpha,Savox and lipo

max_chen 09-01-2011 09:33 AM

5 Attachment(s)
some pics.

cheapskate.brok 09-01-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ Kinsey (Post 9601633)
Right now it is 3350 grams in kit form....:)
Alpha,Savox and lipo

that's pretty good!

max_chen 09-01-2011 09:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
next pics.:batman:

JamminSP 09-01-2011 05:27 PM

I cant wait to get my hands on one with ALL the lightened goodies..... Im loving the Pro version and cant imagine how much better this one will be!!!

Trugsta 09-01-2011 06:51 PM

Any Planns for a truggy inthe future.?.
I dont exactly know what it is but I really like the looks of this rig.

Do you guys have an Australian agent.?.

JamminSP 09-01-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trugsta (Post 9604244)
Any Planns for a truggy inthe future.?.
I dont exactly know what it is but I really like the looks of this rig.

Do you guys have an Australian agent.?.


I dont believe Intech is looking at a truggy. The market just isnt there for one. The US and Australia are about the only countries running any amount of truggies.

Though I am contemplating a truggy conversion for the BR5 EVO.....

Russ Kinsey 09-01-2011 08:10 PM

I believe the e buggy is next inline for them:)

max_chen 09-01-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ Kinsey (Post 9604630)
I believe the e buggy is next inline for them:)

You are right.;)

Herrsavage 09-01-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamminSP (Post 9604588)
I dont believe Intech is looking at a truggy. The market just isnt there for one. The US and Australia are about the only countries running any amount of truggies.

Though I am contemplating a truggy conversion for the BR5 EVO.....

Truggies are still big here in Germany.. An Intech truggy would be interesting...

IntechRacer5 09-02-2011 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ Kinsey (Post 9601276)
Yes Will, Hunter will be using the BR5 Evo at all events,we race what we Sell!!:nod:

He will be help all team members and customers with set ups .

Great, glad to hear it Russ,I am looking forward to some serious racing action with BR-5 Evo.


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:56 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net