Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro vs e

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by losi_racer
extra maintenance ? please tell me where nitro has extra maintenance then a electric. I just bought a brand new 8E and drove it last weekend, i still had to tear it down completely and clean all the suspension parts just like my nitro so everything is in tip top shape. O wait, im sorry i forgot you think maintenance is just blowing the car off till the next time you race.

no the extra matience im talking about with the nitro is the cluthes, checking for air leaks, the clutch bell bearings , cleaning inside the bell.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
no the extra matience im talking about with the nitro is the cluthes, checking for air leaks, the clutch bell bearings , cleaning inside the bell.
you dont think there is maintenance with electric motors? If you dont maintain your motors they wont last long. Dirt will kill a motor fast if you dont clean it every once in a while. Electric motors do have bearings in them. they do have screws in them. if you leave it be, bearings will be shot,screws will come loose,rotors will wear faster, etc etc. Racing in general is a lot of maintenance if you want your stuff in tip top shape. Stop being Lazy and bashing a class just because you dont want to maintain it right. If you cant tune, thats fine but thats not your only complaint with nitro. When your giving someone advice about Nitro and Electric give them facts not opinions about something because you dont want to do it.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Tech Prophet

you dont think there is maintenance with electric motors? If you dont maintain your motors they wont last long. Dirt will kill a motor fast if you dont clean it every once in a while. Electric motors do have bearings in them. they do have screws in them. if you leave it be, bearings will be shot,screws will come loose,rotors will wear faster, etc etc. Racing in general is a lot of maintenance if you want your stuff in tip top shape. Stop being Lazy and bashing a class just because you dont want to maintain it right. If you cant tune, thats fine but thats not your only complaint with nitro. When your giving someone advice about Nitro and Electric give them facts not opinions about something because you dont want to do it.

of course i do basic matience and oil the motor bearing did i say anything about having no matence.

whatever dude im not putting down nitro

sounds like to me you want to start a flame with me.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

of course i do basic matience and oil the motor bearing did i say anything about having no matence.

whatever dude im not putting down nitro

sounds like to me you want to start a flame with me.
Im not trying to start anything. Im tired of you always giving false info to guys just because your being lazy. You have guys disagree with you all the time you think you would take a hint your wrong most of the time.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Tech Prophet

Im not trying to start anything. Im tired of you always giving false info to guys just because your being lazy. You have guys disagree with you all the time you think you would take a hint your wrong most of the time.

yea i really give false info
and im lazy ha.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

+1 its like talking to a wall.

TC5 No wonder you have clutch maintence issues if you were oiling your clutch bearings. all that extra oil goes into the bell causing massive slippage.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:27 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by rider313
+1 its like talking to a wall.

TC5 No wonder you have clutch maintence issues if you were oiling your clutch bearings. all that extra oil goes into the bell causing massive slippage.

no i never had clutch issues actually always cleaned them good.

losi_racer is just putting words in my mouth im trying to be civil on this tread.

these nitro/electric treads always turn into this.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

TC5 your still a winner in my books if it wasn't for you threads would be boring. I think you took over Dreux (?) followers.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
TC5 your still a winner in my books if it wasn't for you threads would be boring. I think you took over Dreux (?) followers.

thanks trust me though its not done on purpose its from some people that provoke me

like i said these nitro vs electric treads always end up this way.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Tech Rookie

My opinion is that guys that have been in this hobby for a long time dont like things to change, and I would feel the same way if I where in their place. Pros drive what ever the F they are paid to F'n drive...... gonna take some time but things will definitely change. IFMAR rules for now. I have nitro buggy and electric truggy. Truth of the matter is go nitro or stay local..... for now. We will see in 10 years even if this air contaminating little engines are even legal.....
Old 08-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bustos
My opinion is that guys that have been in this hobby for a long time dont like things to change, and I would feel the same way if I where in their place. Pros drive what ever the F they are paid to F'n drive...... gonna take some time but things will definitely change. IFMAR rules for now. I have nitro buggy and electric truggy. Truth of the matter is go nitro or stay local..... for now. We will see in 10 years even if this air contaminating little engines are even legal.....
Or maybe they will shutdown all the lithium and nickel mines that are polluting and stripping the earth much worse than our little engines?
Old 08-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

They got bigger fish to fry than nicad and nimah mines, and a tiny nitro engine. How about japans first aircraft carrier or Iran and koreas nukes they are trying to build
Old 08-20-2011, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

thanks trust me though its not done on purpose its from some people that provoke me

like i said these nitro vs electric treads always end up this way.
He likes your stupidity for entertainment Don't say thanks too that compliment
Old 08-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by drs92
He likes your stupidity for entertainment Don't say thanks too that compliment
Old 08-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

this was not a tread of nitro vs e, but which one you drive better....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.