Wiki Posts
Search

Looking at going nitro Again

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 05:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)
Default Looking at going nitro Again

hi all i sold my frist truggy few months ago and i miss what i had it was a rc8t ft ce i am sorry to sell it i am start to miss nitro again and i just wanted to know whats a good truggy to get back in to it again as a rtr or would a kit be cheaper to build and add gear could any one help me plz
Old 07-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the only RTR that is out there is the Losi 8ight T 2.0 rtr which is race ready comes with a good radio and bump box and more stuff it is up there in price but it is a really a good truggy ......so go and see ur local hobby shop maybe they can get you one or already have it in stock .......
Old 07-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Tech Addict

This seems to be the age old question. Its not easy to answer not knowing your situation.

If you are starting from scratch, the Losi RTR is a good deal and will get you almost everything you need to get started. If you were running electric, and still have a radio and a couple decent servos laying around, I would search around for a kit, engine, and starter box that you could pick up at a good price. There's always some good deals on ebay or the forums. There is a list of things you'll need.

Kit
Engine
Pipe
Starter box
Radio and reciever battery
Servos
Glow igniter

I'm sure someone can add to what i may have missed.

Good Luck and welcome back..