Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Down Fall Period Common?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Neesh
You know what Jay? I know you, the problem with you is that theres nothing else to for you to buy....you dam near bought all the latest and the greatest equipment out there and then some....You're like me..... Thats why you're bored with it. LOL

Buggymaster and I used to talk a long time ago......no matter what, RC is in our blood (been doing RC for 20 years +) Its in your blood too......No matter how long you take a break, try other hobbies, spend time with family, whatever.....You will come back to RC. Believe me....learn from my mistakes young lad. Take a short break and limit yourself...Allow only so much time for RC and spend some quality time with the family.....They should be #1. Quality time is making time with them count...not just laying around at home. You know what I mean. Yes, everyone wants to do good and win, thats why we spend what we spend, wrench til we can't stay up any longer, spend every sunday at the track yada yada yada......Limit yourself good buddy and do it for the fun of it. I too am guilty of becoming too competitive at times and get out of hand too. Thats why I'm on my short break right now. When we get too competitive, we lose sight of what is really important and set these aside all for the competition. I been there how many times bro. Call me up and come by the shop one day. Lets go out for some beers or something.
Just don't sell anything yet....I made that mistake alot of times too. Like I said, its in YOUR blood bro. RC for life! Hang in there
Call me.

Thanks Buddy I know what your saying my pocket book seems bigger "learned from the best" since this down period was thinking about dumping a lot of my crap but decided to hang on. Malia is tripping out she actually pushing me but shes appreciating the time for sure been working on the house fixing all the things I've been putting off. Thinking about getting a Heli but Ill be back, once i do I know that fire will ignite putting me back in the A game again. Ill stop by so we can talk some shit
Old 07-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Adept

this post is very well timed, I've noticed over the past couple months I've not really been into it. I look at my cars with no interest to do anything with them. the Wife enjoyed the more quality time together, but frequently asks why I'm not racing. she doesn't buy the I don't know answer, I just tell her I'm just not interested. I did start looking at my Mini this week and am thinking about racing on road. Well see what happens. i did spend the day doing over due repairs to 1/8 E buggy. so maybe I'm getting the bug again.