R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 07-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default need sparc help

if anyone knows allot about Sparc2 timing system i would appreciate any help you can give me. here is my problem:

i can set up the event, and get my heats set up. i had a practice set up for 30 minutes. then qualifiers for 5 minutes having two heats and 3 runs per heat. then an a and b main at 10 minutes each. i can do all these set ups but when i go to start a run the timer doesn't seem to function proper. for some reason the timer is sitting at 92 minutes and starts counting down. i have no idea why. sometimes i have got the timer to start at 0 and time up but it never quits at the 5 minute setting. it just keeps going till i manually stop it. some qualifiers it read each pass by the cars but when you clicked the results screen it wold say only one lap per car even though the passes said they had went through the loop several times. i can send someone my template or if anyone has a template with 5 minute qualifiers and 10 minute mains i would to share files to see what are wrong in my settings. any help would be appreciated. thnx.
lugs is offline   Reply With Quote