Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
my mugen mbx5t with a proline 76 chevy body :) >

my mugen mbx5t with a proline 76 chevy body :)

my mugen mbx5t with a proline 76 chevy body :)

Old 07-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up my mugen mbx5t with a proline 76 chevy body :)

Hi guys.

So I just traded my losi xxl in for this prospec mugen mbx5t with this race chassie. It didn't come with a motor rims tires or a raido system. The person I did the trade with has been in the game for 20+ years, he a friend of mine and I though I got a good deal because be knew my motor was on its last leg and I had a bad rear diff. He did tho let me keep my raido and my system with it.

Now I was going to buy a rb.21 from him for thirty but its takeing to long. I am tomorrow getting a almost new set of rims and tires for 20$ and when I get paid I'm buying a works b5 and a box for 115$$. Do you guys think that's a good deal and would have enough power to push that truggy??

Well here are some pics..

That is how it sits now. Hopefully I'll have her up and running by Saturday or so. Let ms know what you guys think and if its a good deal.