R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2005, 10:22 PM   #1216
Tech Elite
 
arghh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: asean
Posts: 2,583
Default

how strong are the prokit chassis and how weak are the rtr chassis, does their weight is big different..?? prokit chassis have been machine on the less stress part to reduce weight, does it really good idea..?? my chassis have bend on all that area (under clutch bell, engine and rear diff), seem thats the weak part on prokit chassis
arghh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:31 PM   #1217
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 77
Default

I just got my new big bore shocks and I don't have instructions on how they go together but all the parts look like the the old shocks except for the o-ring that goes under the cap I don't see that in the pack do these shocks not use that o-ring.
rcjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 01:50 PM   #1218
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 77
Default

One more thing I see they have short and long shock ends in the kits want ones do ya'll use.
rcjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 02:09 PM   #1219
Tech Regular
 
Bone$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 404
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

I know i post this alot but I LOVE MY JAMMIN! im sooo happy with how consistant this buggy is i have only changed a few adjustments on it and the thing flys and handles very well Im soooo Glad i got the Pro kit. Everyone told me you should get a mugen get a mugen. I second guessed my decision for a while but now i have alot of confidence in my JAMMIN and how stable durable smooth and fast it is.
Bone$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 03:55 PM   #1220
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
I know i post this alot but I LOVE MY JAMMIN! im sooo happy with how consistant this buggy is i have only changed a few adjustments on it and the thing flys and handles very well Im soooo Glad i got the Pro kit. Everyone told me you should get a mugen get a mugen. I second guessed my decision for a while but now i have alot of confidence in my JAMMIN and how stable durable smooth and fast it is.
amen brother! i second that!
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 06:15 PM   #1221
Tech Elite
 
arghh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: asean
Posts: 2,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arghh
how strong are the prokit chassis and how weak are the rtr chassis, does their weight is big different..?? prokit chassis have been machine on the less stress part to reduce weight, does it really good idea..?? my chassis have bend on all that area (under clutch bell, engine and rear diff), seem thats the weak part on prokit chassis
arghh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 07:58 PM   #1222
Tech Addict
 
WeatherB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto. Ontario
Posts: 664
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default



When I first bought my Jammin' Pro I bought loads of parts expecting things to break (no Jammin parts locally). I have yet to use even one of thse parts. This thing is solid and a real performer
WeatherB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:01 PM   #1223
Regional Moderator
 
daniz24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: D-Square Racing
Posts: 3,189
Default

Welcome Chad Bradley to Team Jammin...
daniz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:00 AM   #1224
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

welcome Chad Bradley!

Quote:
When I first bought my Jammin' Pro I bought loads of parts expecting things to break (no Jammin parts locally). I have yet to use even one of thse parts. This thing is solid and a real performer
crap, i ordered $130 worth of spare parts for my Jammin a couple days ago. i don't even race at club events either, just as a guys private track!!! recall the order!!!!
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:15 AM   #1225
Tech Addict
 
WeatherB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto. Ontario
Posts: 664
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

haha... I ordered about $450 of spare parts, so don't feel too bad.
WeatherB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 05:39 AM   #1226
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

what, did you buy a whole entire kit?
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 06:10 AM   #1227
Tech Addict
 
WeatherB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto. Ontario
Posts: 664
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

haha, not exactly.

No local shops carry any Jammin parts or kits and there was a huge race coming up in a week (my first race... I had no clue how durable this car was) so I decided to play it safe and purchased anything that I felt might break.

Shock towers, arms, fuel tank, gears, CVDs, wing mounts, gear boxes, etc. etc.
WeatherB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 02:27 PM   #1228
Tech Regular
 
Bone$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 404
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeatherB
haha, not exactly.

No local shops carry any Jammin parts or kits and there was a huge race coming up in a week (my first race... I had no clue how durable this car was) so I decided to play it safe and purchased anything that I felt might break.

Shock towers, arms, fuel tank, gears, CVDs, wing mounts, gear boxes, etc. etc.
LOL have you replaced anything yet?
Bone$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 02:50 PM   #1229
Tech Addict
 
WeatherB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto. Ontario
Posts: 664
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

lol, not even one part.
WeatherB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 03:53 PM   #1230
Tech Elite
 
macnkitty2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 4,923
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

the only thing that i have lost is a wheel nut!!! nothing broken so far, but the wing is pretty out of shape.
__________________
Team Associated RC10B4.2
Losi Rock Rey
macnkitty2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jammin/Hongnor X1 - so close yet so far jono mad racer Nitro Off-Road 5 05-08-2011 06:40 AM
anybody close ????? slowpokeRRR Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing 0 08-24-2007 10:21 PM
close please pwnzor R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 06-29-2007 12:40 PM
close Big B R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 02-02-2007 10:29 PM
please close racenut123 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 04-30-2003 05:08 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:19 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net